• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ska

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Well done AtW!
    ta! I just need to get Pro version of reports done this month, I might be very busy this month so I might spare you from having to read many of my posts this month

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      ta! I just need to get Pro version of reports done this month, I might be very busy this month so I might spare you from having to read many of my posts this month

Comment

Well done Alexei, nice to see someone followwing their vision. Lets hope it makes some money.

Now if only I could figure out how to make money out of drinking beer and other vices then I could follow my dream as well unfortunately its slightly more pedestrian than the dream of the King of the squirrels.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

SKAnk
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Need some instructions. How do we find all the norks on planet earth again, referenced by size, owners size, geographic location, and cost of temporary ownership?

All I'm getting is silicon valley.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Well done Alexei, nice to see someone followwing their vision. Lets hope it makes some money.
              It will be good I tell ya! Next article in the Guardian should be about my lovely squirrels that help inspire me

Comment

Pleased to see I'm in your index

Congratulations, I hope you achieve the success you deserve after all the hard work you've put in

Comment

Can't resist making a consecutive post...

and from TPD

Comment

ta, and you can post consecutively here

After SKA is successful I will turn my attention to creating a thread that will have more posts than in sasgurus'

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      ta, and you can post consecutively here

After SKA is successful I will turn my attention to creating a thread that will have more posts than in sasgurus'
                      May SKA take the world by storm, and all your dreams be fulfilled, my friend.

Your dedication and commitment should be an inspiration to us all.
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X