• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ska

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko View Post
    "Once in a great while, mankind unlocks a secret so profound that our future is altered forever." Titan A.E.

Does this happen when you discover Milan plan B?
    Thanks for that. I was looking for a slogan for my new plan b venture (Kebab Van).

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Thanks for that. I was looking for a slogan for my new plan b venture (Kebab Van).
      If it's a van you can outsource it to xoggoth...

Comment

Well done AtW. I have no idea how SEO works and don't think I have any usage for it myself, but I do like the picture of you and your squirrel.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

well done AtW[!!!] here's to success.

Comment

Thanks chaps, it's going to be good - just need good couple of months to create top analytical reports, this will be worth £££

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              this will be worth £££
              Who to?

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
                Who to?
                I will give you a shilling as well

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Thanks chaps, it's going to be good - just need good couple of months to create top analytical reports, this will be worth £££
                  Okay, I've reviewed SKA.

Don't go putting the deposit down on your first starter home just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Okay, I've reviewed SKA.

Don't go putting the deposit down on your first starter home just yet.
                    Lets wait couple of days to see what Pros say, and by that I don't mean sadguru

Comment

Well done AtW!
                      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                      X