• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Ask BrilloPad" thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    You just can't stay away from the 'cock' can you!

Not fair any bird I would choose to eat you would say the same thing!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Do you mind that I fixed your earlier post?
      Not at all. Its the sort of childish thing I expect the mods to do to keep them busy. It will save them pulling the wings off butterflies.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Not fair any bird I would choose to eat you would say the same thing!
        That's cause he's obsessed with it.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          That's cause he's obsessed with it.
          Like your wife then.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Like your wife then.
            Like her?

I bloody well love her.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Dear Brillo, I love masturbation, but I find I am unable to give myself rep.
              Are you the only one who can do it for me?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                Dear Brillo, I love masturbation, but I find I am unable to give myself rep.
                Are you the only one who can do it for me?
                Sorry but I cannot masturbate you right now - I am too busy masturbating WTFH's wife.

And isn't asking for rep a bannable offence? Or is it just that everyone -ve reps you?

Actually I think such a good question deserves a serious answer. Whenever admin changes the rules for measuring how a new poster knows which posters to listen to, I decide to wreck the system. Whether it is post counts, likes, thanks, rep or whatever admin dreams up next. A very sad hobby - however it stops me cycling round the city trying to run over pedestrians.

Comment

Brillo - why have you changed your avatar? One Harry preferred the previous version.

Comment

((sulks away with a case of the blue balls))
                    Though I should clarify that I didn't ask for rep, but merely asked whether you were the only one who can give it to me

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Sorry but I cannot masturbate you right now - I am too busy masturbating WTFH's wife.

And isn't asking for rep a bannable offence? Or is it just that everyone -ve reps you?

Actually I think such a good question deserves a serious answer. Whenever admin changes the rules for measuring how a new poster knows which posters to listen to, I decide to wreck the system. Whether it is post counts, likes, thanks, rep or whatever admin dreams up next. A very sad hobby - however it stops me cycling round the city trying to run over pedestrians.
                      I delete posts from the Counting Thread for the same reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X