• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Enoch Powell right?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    "I ate all the pies" although poetic in itself, doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "I think, therefore I am". Does it?
    Yet, can be considered a more advanced philosophy.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      To be able to eat ALL the pies one must first exist in corpulent form, don't you think?
      It was once thought if you had an infinite number of monkeys hitting a typewriter one would eventually create all the works of Shakespere. Yet, with the advent of the internet we know this to be untrue.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Yet, can be considered a more advanced philosophy.
        Quite, satisfies both the corporeal and ethereal constructs.

Comment

It was once thought if you had an infinite number of monkeys hitting a typewriter one would eventually create all the works of Shakespere. Yet, with the advent of the internet we know this to be untrue.
          Indeed.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

The best they could come up with was this

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              The best they could come up with was this
              Yes every single one of those monkeys thought their random witterings were actually interesting.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Similarly a random program generator’s unlikely to find polynomial time solutions to NP complete problems. Even if left to run overnight.

This text was computer generated and any resemblance to works of fiction or being even slightly interesting is entirely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                X