• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear Jim Davidson calls Brian a "shirtlifter"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear Jim Davidson calls Brian a "shirtlifter"

What is with this man?
    Where is he from?
    Why does he think this is okay?

(It is not the 1970s Jim!)

Jim Davidson has been removed from Hell's Kitchen for calling Brian (BB winner) a 'shirtlifter'.

(I am only watching because MPW is the sexiest man ever)

So, what did he actually do wrong?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I've lost track of the PC acceptable names for shirt lifters - perhaps someone could provide a list
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Gaylord

Comment

Woofter ?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Gaylord
            Is that for a titled shirtlifter?

Comment

Uphill gardener
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

This thread makes me think maybe I'm a wee bit hypocritical - if this was a series of post listing insulting names for black people, or muslims etc I'd be offended, but I'm not. But in the spririt of fair play maybe we should just calm down a tad, given the recent history on this board with people crossing the line.

Not like any of the insults are all that original, or funny.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Navigator of the Windward passage.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    This thread makes me think maybe I'm a wee bit hypocritical - if this was a series of post listing insulting names for black people, or muslims etc I'd be offended, but I'm not. But in the spririt of fair play maybe we should just calm down a tad, given the recent history on this board with people crossing the line.

Not like any of the insults are all that original, or funny.
                    so how do you prefer to be known?

Comment

Working...
                    X