• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you step in a help someone who is getting a beating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Never been stabbed before, but have been threatened. Two in one week
    are you a scouser baggy

Yeah it's the last time I go to Tenerife

PS How dare you call me a Scouser!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      At least you got out, I was stabbed by a potential mugger last year, managed to give him a good kicking, upon noticing it was raining (the blood gushing down my back). In the same week I got into a fight with someone high on drugs.
      Yeah and afterwards you had an orgy with Kate Moss, Jennifer Lopez and Kate Winslett in your million pound mansion, then took a drive in one of your supercars.
      Captain Gimp Pusbag to the rescue. Tell me do you wear your underpants inside or outside your gimp suit?

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Captain Gimp Pusbag to the rescue. Tell me do you wear your underpants inside or outside your gimp suit?

Sounds like one of your wet dreams
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yeah and afterwards you had an orgy with Kate Moss, Jennifer Lopez and Kate Winslett in your million pound mansion, then took a drive in one of your supercars.

Soiled, girlie panties, I'll wager. And worn outside the gimp suit.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
            Soiled, girlie panties, I'll wager. And worn outside the gimp suit.
            If you two got together you could have phone sex

Now less of it or I'll set an 11 year old child on both of you

Comment

If you two got together you could have phone sex

Now less of it or I'll set an 11 year old child on both of you
              I have had phone sex, and found it very enjoyable. It was your Mum I spoke to.

Comment

I have had phone sex, and found it very enjoyable. It was your Mum I spoke to.
                SAS I think I've found you a girlfriend here, someone equally as witty, A user of your Mum jokes no less. What a card!

Comment

SAS I think I've found you a girlfriend here, someone equally as witty, A user of your Mum jokes no less. What a card!
                  Hey! I wasn't having a go. She was great, really.

Comment

Hey! I wasn't having a go. She was great, really.
                    You aren't funny, take a long look in the mirror and think.

Comment

take a long look in the mirror and think.
                      That's what SHE said! I think, line was a bit bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X