• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool is noisy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    Oh, here we go. Someone utters an opinion and immediately gets castigated.

Of course, not all scousers are thieving bastards, just enough of them to create the public perception.
    You can't just make an assertion like that, follows your own rules: you have to offer up at least one example of a non thieving scouse bastard.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Desperate to do somehting to improve his teams performance F1 team Owner Eddie Jordan decided to employ some scouse teenagers as their pit crew, because of their renowned skill when removing car wheels quickly.

Unfortunately at the first practice session, not only did they change all 4 wheels in 6 seconds, they'd re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the f***er to McClaren for 8 cases of stella, 200 tabs and some pictures of Coulthards bird gettin shagged up the arse!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        You can't just make an assertion like that, follows your own rules: you have to offer up at least one example of a non thieving scouse bastard.
        A dead one?

Comment

A dead one?
          I can see this is going to get very silly unless we stamp on it now: A scouse bastard that whilst alive was non-thieving and we also exclude aborted foetuses.

Comment

I can see this is going to get very silly unless we stamp on it now: A scouse bastard that whilst alive was non-thieving and we also exclude aborted foetuses.
            Priscilla Maria Veronica White?

Comment

Priscilla Maria Veronica White?
              Ner ner, we know who her father was, so therefore not a bastard.

Try again.

Comment

Ner ner, we know who her father was, so therefore not a bastard.

Try again.
                Oh, I give up!

What's the conclusion? Are they all theiving bastards(the alive ones) or not?

Comment

Working...
                X