• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool is noisy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, at least scousers don't have to go to work in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Still, at least scousers don't have to go to work in the morning!
      a, watch it like

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You only sing when you're winning... etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          You only sing when you're winning... etc.....
          As a scouser,I think it was a fair result and I am not complaining at all about the score. Liverpool had their chance and didnt take them. It was a game of two halves and AC are ove the moon.
          I think Everton would have beat them 3-0.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Erm... Pardon my ignorance but wtf have Everton got to do with the result?

The game was AC Milan v Liverpool. Liverpool lost, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Erm... Pardon my ignorance but wtf have Everton got to do with the result?

The game was AC Milan v Liverpool. Liverpool lost, end of.
              It was scouse humour. I thought it was funny, anyway.

Comment

So, to revive and adapt an old one, what have Liverpool got in common with Mrs Benes?

Comment

Champions League is a farce anyway...it is supposed to be the champions from accross Europe competing against each other...when were the last time Liverpool won the Prem?
                  Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
                    Champions League is a farce anyway...it is supposed to be the champions from accross Europe competing against each other...when were the last time Liverpool won the Prem?
                    They never have won the "Prem". From memory, they were last champions in 1990, when the likes of Luton and Crystal Palace adorned the top division.

Comment

i'm gutted we didn't win especially as we were the only team in the first half. (except for last 2 mins) I have a lot of respect for AC millan and they deserved to win.

What i did think was good about the night is our fans stayed and congratulated AC lifting the cup unlike finals over here when most of the loosing side are off as soon as the final whistle blows.

What i didn't like about the night was the whole ticket mess that happened where 1. there wasn't enough, 2. fake tickets were being excepted on the gates meaning the stadium was full for real ticket holders to get in. This happens at every big event when are the FA/UEFA/FIFA going to sort something out.

oh well moan over 3 european finals out of 4 for Rafa so next year should be another exciting one hopefully with a challenge on the premiership.
                      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...
                      X