• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London (yet again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    Not that - just make sure you bloody spell my nickname correctly: AtW, NOT atW or Atw or ATW - it's case sensitive!!!
    oK aTW

Comment

1) SO many fit women to check out all day long
      2) making an absolute packet
      3) Goto 1.

ps I don't live in london though, i prefer my country manor.
      mmmmm stella

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Not that - just make sure you bloody spell my nickname correctly: AtW, NOT atW or Atw or ATW - it's case sensitive!!!
        Wil do TaW.

Comment

What is A Tw_ _ short for? Answers on a postcard please.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            Wil do TaW.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Oops, farkin dixlesia.

Comment

WaT?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  What is A Tw_ _ short for? Answers on a postcard please.
                  Alex the Wimp ??

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                    You can have more fun in London than you can in any other British city IMO - based on living in some and visiting most others. Yeah it's got negatives, but where doesn't - I like my citites big, cosmopitan and exciting. London is well up there in any dept you care to mention.

Yeah it's expensive for outsiders, but if you live and work here you get compensated accordingly (I get paid almost double what I'd get anywhere else in the UK and nowhere in Europe comes close to the same rates), with the added benefit everywhere else you visit is cheap - and since it's the worlds main travel hub everywhere is accessibly and cheap to get too.
                    Oh right, so if I do get a contract in London, I should ask for what, compared to my Zurich and Frankfurt rate?
                    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
                      Oh right, so if I do get a contract in London, I should ask for what, compared to my Zurich and Frankfurt rate?
                      At least £10 ph more ...
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X