• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seems the public didn't get the memo.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

oh dear, he doesn't even know who he's replying to!
    too many pink gins in the golf club/masonic lodge/insert smug Tory habitat here
    Yeah, one small mistake. You know perfectly well who I'm talking to.

Don't drink gin, don't play golf, not a Tory, not a Mason, have a brain and an range of informed opinions. Unlike some.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Don't drink gin, don't play golf, not a Tory, not a Mason, have a brain and an range of informed opinions. Unlike some.
      Never wrestle with pigs.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Don't drink gin,
        don't play golf,
        not a Tory,
        not a Mason,
        have a brain and an range of informed opinions.
        Unlike some.
        ok.
        I won't.
        I don't.
        definitely not.
        ditto.
        most certainly.
        quite.

and you?

Comment

oh dear, he doesn't even know who he's replying to!
          too many pink gins in the golf club/masonic lodge/insert smug Tory habitat here

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

have a brain and an range of informed opinions.
            that lets saddo feckin billy off the hook!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

posting it twice so your sad little acolyte from southall can understand is it??

Comment

posting it twice so your sad little acolyte from southall can understand is it??
                We know you're a twat, you don't have to keep demonstrating it.

BTW, read Section 8 of the Forum Ts&Cs. It may help.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

We know you're a twat, you don't have to keep demonstrating it.

BTW, read Section 8 of the Forum Ts&Cs. It may help.
                  huh??
                  8 Indemnity

You agree to indemnify and hold Contractor UK and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Contractor UK arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.

aye, - right.

Comment

huh??
                    8 Indemnity

You agree to indemnify and hold Contractor UK and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Contractor UK arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.

aye, - right.
                    There you go then. It's really annoying when someone responds to a post with a completely meaningless response, isn't it...

HTH
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

There you go then. It's really annoying when someone responds to a post with a completely meaningless response, isn't it...

HTH
                      no.

Comment

Working...
                      X