• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Seems the public didn't get the memo."

Collapse

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

no.
    Oh all right: since it's a bit difficult, read
    http://www.contractoruk.com/about/bulletin_board.html

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied

no.
    Oh dear, how sad, never mind....

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Yeah, one small mistake. You know perfectly well who I'm talking to.

Don't drink gin, don't play golf, not a Tory, not a Mason, have a brain and an range of informed opinions. Unlike some.
    There you go then. It's really annoying when someone responds to a post with a completely meaningless response, isn't it...

HTH
    no.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied

huh??
    8 Indemnity

You agree to indemnify and hold Contractor UK and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Contractor UK arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.

aye, - right.
    There you go then. It's really annoying when someone responds to a post with a completely meaningless response, isn't it...

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

Don't drink gin, don't play golf, not a Tory, not a Mason, have a brain and an range of informed opinions. Unlike some.

We know you're a twat, you don't have to keep demonstrating it.

BTW, read Section 8 of the Forum Ts&Cs. It may help.
    huh??
    8 Indemnity

You agree to indemnify and hold Contractor UK and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Contractor UK arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.

aye, - right.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied

posting it twice so your sad little acolyte from southall can understand is it??
    We know you're a twat, you don't have to keep demonstrating it.

BTW, read Section 8 of the Forum Ts&Cs. It may help.

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

posting it twice so your sad little acolyte from southall can understand is it??

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

have a brain and an range of informed opinions.
    that lets saddo feckin billy off the hook!

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied

oh dear, he doesn't even know who he's replying to!
    too many pink gins in the golf club/masonic lodge/insert smug Tory habitat here

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

Don't drink gin,
    don't play golf,
    not a Tory,
    not a Mason,
    have a brain and an range of informed opinions.
    Unlike some.
    ok.
    I won't.
    I don't.
    definitely not.
    ditto.
    most certainly.
    quite.

and you?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Never wrestle with pigs.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You started it. More to the point you continue to fail to respond to direct questions and continue to deflect arguments by trite comments. I assume you aren't 15 years old so stop acting like you are. Otherwise you are merely another pointless troll trying to get noticed.

Someone like you turns up every year or so, then fades away in a cloud of circular non-answers. It gets really boring after a while.

I'm out. Go play by yourself.
    What do you mean, turns up every year or so and then fades away? I've been active for years.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

you in the corner again?

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied
    You started it. More to the point you continue to fail to respond to direct questions and continue to deflect arguments by trite comments. I assume you aren't 15 years old so stop acting like you are. Otherwise you are merely another pointless troll trying to get noticed.

Someone like you turns up every year or so, then fades away in a cloud of circular non-answers. It gets really boring after a while.

I'm out. Go play by yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X