• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump shooting at Butler, Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shooter is probably neither military trained or one of the 2% that can kill without remorse or hesitation. Its easy being good at target shooting, even hunting animals requires a different attitude.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      It's quite simple. Trump was shot in the head and missed his brain by about 3 feet.
      You shot Regan and ICMFP

Comment

When I heard about it I thought wrong party convention.

Anyway how much/height are Trump's shoes? As he was apparently very worried about forgetting them.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Given the amount of vitriol espoused by the self-proclamed "intelligentsia" about Donald Trump, it was only a matter of time before a radicalised fuqwit would decided to take matters into his own hands.

Whatever you feel about Donald Trump, please remember that innocent civilians were injured and murdered in the assassination attempt.
          Last edited by Zigenare; 15 July 2024, 09:12.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Intelligent CIA?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

These made me laugh.

Click image for larger version  Name:	71910-5f4237d1-2b9d-438c-a3c8-64fda41cadf0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.8 KB ID:	4293338

Friends Romans countryman lend me your Ears.

Click image for larger version  Name:	71926-a3f1a273-c906-48db-b5b4-e3369bfc2c77.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	4293339
              Last edited by vetran; 15 July 2024, 13:33.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Intelligent CIA?
                My bad, freudian slip... or was it?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  These made me laugh.
                  These made me laugh.

The once great US secret service has been captured by woke DEI diversity quotas and that might explain why they did such a bad job of securing the area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GSgmGEvWMAAxzsk?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	4293344

Click image for larger version

Name:	GSeRGSyXYAAQ3q0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	4293343

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

The once great US secret service has been captured by woke DEI diversity quotas and that might explain why they did such a bad job of securing the area.
                    You've really got a chip on your shoulder about anyone who isn't an Aryan male, haven't you?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Given the amount of vitriol espoused by the self-proclamed "intelligentsia" about Donald Trump, it was only a matter of time before a radicalised fuqwit would decided to take matters into his own hands.

Whatever you feel about Donald Trump, please remember that innocent civilians were injured and murdered in the assassination attempt.
                      Aye, at least Patsy could shoot straight though I suppose the Governor of Texas wasn't altogether grateful for the Magic Bullet.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X