• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Debates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Debates

The important questions I want answered are:

Why are R!sh!'s eyes red?

What do they both use in their hair?

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I didn't watch it, but i bet it was a fest

Let me know when Farage will be on, will at least be entertaining to watch him Sunak and Starmer
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 5 June 2024, 05:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
      Let me know when Farage will be on,
      Do you need to get a box of tissues in, or at least a clean sock?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Starmer has a clear strategy say nothing controversial, keep the head down and will get in -to No.10 by default cos of the Tories.
        Everything he says is so grey and vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite View Post
          Starmer has a clear strategy say nothing controversial, keep the head down and will get in -to No.10 by default cos of the Tories.
          Everything he says is so grey and vague.
          He might be simply trying to look attractive to those on the fence, so that they can say "actually he's not too bad, as I thought he'd be more...Labour-ish". So "in-the middle" and not too extreme probably does the trick for some. Then again that will drive away all the true Labour voters, so not sure that strategy is going to win as it seems you have to be in one extreme or the other these days.

Comment

We have more tonight with Farage, Ms Mordaunt and Ms Rayner.

Looks like Ms Mordaunt will be cleaning up another PM's tulip again. Least she knows how to take excellent historical photo opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              We have more tonight with Farage, Ms Mordaunt and Ms Rayner

Reform to exceed 20% in the polls next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Reform to exceed 20% in the polls next week.
                Is that what the polls said?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

One poll I looked at put the Tories 2 points a head of Reform.

That was before the D Day stuff blew up though....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Not yet, my prediction of what will happen next week after Farage roasts the Tories in todays debate.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

One poll I looked at put the Tories 2 points a head of Reform.

That was before the D Day stuff blew up though....

The YouGuv people changed their methodology and used some new statistical method in that poll which had Reform 2 points behind the Tories.

If they had used the old method they were using just a week prior the results were 18/18 neck and neck with labour at 45%

Click image for larger version  Name:	GPZVGAQXcAAsrKO?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.1 KB ID:	4291057
                    Last edited by Fraidycat; 7 June 2024, 18:01.

Comment

Working...
                    X