• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Britain Great Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

You posted an image of a sexual nature that if anyone had viewed it in an office, they would have been called up before management.

Stop trying to play the victim.

There were also 2 very tame internet memes comparing Sunak and Starmer that were removed, from the funny picture thread.
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 3 July 2024, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

The humorous internet memes i posted about Starmer and Sunak got removed, under the excuse of being 'offensive', although hypocritically this board allows the posting of 'offensive' Farage memes.

So I have to resort to posting these dry official memes from Reform HQ.
      So they are not only not humorous, they are from a dubious source. They are also inaccurate and offensive to the intelligence of anyone with a bit of knowledge of the subject. Which just about sums up your miserable party and its hopeless claims.

Perhaps stop digging. You and Reform are becoming tedious.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

...very tame...
        I notice that you've edited this from "harmless" to "tame" and then "very tame".
        "Harmless" is Nigel Farage when he gets no publicity.
        "Very tame" is how he treats his worshippers.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Stop trying to play the victim.
          That reminds me of someone and the Beeb and Channel 4...

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I have made a small bet on Reform getting the most seats. I have only bet on an election result twice before. The Brexit referendum and Trump winning the first time.

Its a simple choice. If you are on the side of evil, vote Labour or Cons. (Perhaps you work for the huge and bone idle state, and this is a purely selfish vote) I think both these parties will take us into WW3, they care absolutely nothing for us. So your selfishness will probably cost you some loved ones, but you probably don't really care either - you're evil.

However, if you are on the side of good, normal people, who just want to enjoy life, see your family thrive, and not be grounded down by an overbearing state, or sent to a pointless war, or taxed to death, or your kids indoctrinated with self harm nonsense. Then there is only one choice, and that's Reform.

Choose wisely. Be able to look at yourself in the mirror, rather than be the turkey who voted for Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              I have made a small bet on Reform getting the most seats. I have only bet on an election result twice before. The Brexit referendum and Trump winning the first time.

Its a simple choice. If you are on the side of evil, vote Labour or Cons. (Perhaps you work for the huge and bone idle state, and this is a purely selfish vote) I think both these parties will take us into WW3, they care absolutely nothing for us. So your selfishness will probably cost you some loved ones, but you probably don't really care either - you're evil.

However, if you are on the side of good, normal people, who just want to enjoy life, see your family thrive, and not be grounded down by an overbearing state, or sent to a pointless war, or taxed to death, or your kids indoctrinated with self harm nonsense. Then there is only one choice, and that's Reform.

Choose wisely. Be able to look at yourself in the mirror, rather than be the turkey who voted for Xmas.
              What a load of Newspeak.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                That's not the case. He believes that leaving the EU was in the best interest of the UK. His focus was on the whole of the UK, not just the fishermen in it.
                His JOB was working on the fisheries committee. He failed to do his job. He failed to turn up at his job. And then he blamed everyone else for it.

Comment

I have made a small bet on reform winning more than 6 seats.

I don't expect to win due to the rigged nature of the first past the post system.

I have only ever placed a bet once before and that was on Trump to win more than 200 seats in 2020, i actually got good odds on that because the polls had trump so far behind.

I used those profits to bet on reform today.

Comment

Well said

Comment

If you want to keep democracy, vote for any other party than Reform, which isn’t.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X