• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations Please - cleaner to get brown stains off the walls of the pool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations Please - cleaner to get brown stains off the walls of the pool

Afternoon All,

well it's the pre-season here at Chateau Benes.

At the weekend I jet washed the wood-plastic decking around the pool and opened the pool cover and collected leaves and stuff that was in the water.

The pool itself is some kind of glass fibre ceramic, and the wood-plastic decking which hangs just over the edge of the pool has left brown stains down the sides of the pool in some places.

Anyone got any good recommendations of products which will get these stains off without damaging the pool material itself ?

Thanks,

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Afternoon All,

well it's the pre-season here at Chateau Benes.

At the weekend I jet washed the wood-plastic decking around the pool and opened the pool cover and collected leaves and stuff that was in the water.

The pool itself is some kind of glass fibre ceramic, and the wood-plastic decking which hangs just over the edge of the pool has left brown stains down the sides of the pool in some places.

Anyone got any good recommendations of products which will get these stains off without damaging the pool material itself ?

Thanks,

Milan.
    Call in a professional, get the pool and its machinery serviced. Failing that, **** about with the chemicals yourself, burn/poison the family. Your choice.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Surely this is something the pool boy, or at least the housekeeper or groundsman, should deal with?

Comment

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
        Surely this is something the pool boy, or at least the housekeeper or groundsman, should deal with?
        that was what his wife said!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I recommend Bill Murray:

Comment

thank you all for the very useful and appropriate feedback

noted :-)

I use a company to prepare all the technical stuff for the opening of the season but getting the rust stains from the screws holding the decking together I'll attempt meself :-)

ta

Milan.

Comment

Get some righteous dog to deal with those Mfs!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896798/

Enough is enough I have had it with these [ __ ] stains. On this [ __ ] pool everybody step in
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'd suggest dropping Mr Barrymore a note. He'll have some good tips about getting odd things out of the pool.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X