• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This years episode of shove it up yer ass..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This years episode of shove it up yer ass..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...echniques.html

men 37 times more likely to fill their booty with embarrassing bounty!

Dr Sprankle wrote that while researching the book, he of 'pretty much everything that was on your sister’s wedding registry... in a man’s rectum.'

In fact, when it comes to inserting foreign objects up themselves, men outnumber women 37 to one, which is thought to be linked to men's higher threshold for risk and generally higher libido.

The book also looks at other extreme masturbation techniques, including sounding, which involves putting things down the urethra for pleasure.

It can be done safely, according to Dr Sprankle. 'There are, however, the unlucky few who find themselves with cystitis, increased urinary frequency, genital swelling, tearing of the urethral lining, or urinary retention, as detailed in the 2005 published case study “Urinary Retention with Ruptured Fornix Caused by a Maggot.”'
    ouch!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I couldn't find my favourite coffee mug this morning. Ah, that's somewhere I haven't looked.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Apparently it's called Eiffel Syndrome.

You see, Eiffel, doctor.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Plenty of specifically made safe toys you can use for this now. No need to be sticking a coffee maker up there or whatever else was on your sister's wedding list!

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
          Plenty of specifically made safe toys you can use for this now. No need to be sticking a coffee maker up there or whatever else was on your sister's wedding list!
          Hey not sure what your interbred family want to do but I suspect from this you are one in 7000.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A good reason not to do drugs, sometimes been smuggled in up a bloke's ***.

PS Mind you, wouldn't mind if it was a lady's.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              A good reason not to do drugs, sometimes been smuggled in up a bloke's ***.

PS Mind you, wouldn't mind if it was a lady's.
              What's the difference?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

What's the difference?
                See you can be inclusive
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

See you can be inclusive
                  I know the difference, just confirming that Xog in his dotage can still remember.

Any fool knows that women's farts smell of roses - ergo if the drugs have been up a woman's 'arris they'd smell of flowers.
                  Last edited by Zigenare; 25 March 2024, 14:51.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X