• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No whites!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No whites!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hite-gaze.html

West End play tells white theatregoers they aren't welcome as it hosts all-black audience nights at Kit Harington production to 'protect' ticketholders from 'the white gaze'
    • Two evenings will be left open to an 'all-Black identifying audience'
    FFS.

I think a few whites should turn up and state they identify as of African origin. See how they get on.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

How is that even legal?

More to the point, self-appointed guardians of assorted minorities (not just different ethnicity, but a whole rainbow of them) keep banging on about being treated differently to the other 90-plus percent of the population. It clearly has not crossed their tiny bigoted minds that trying to isolate yourself from that community is not the way to gain acceptance. We are all citizens of one country, it would be nice if some people recognised the fact.

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hite-gaze.html

FFS.

I think a few whites should turn up and state they identify as of African origin. See how they get on.
      My car was stopped by police, police checked everything no offences. I insisted the stop was recorded so when it came to what race/ colour, I described myself as black on the form.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Funny that. One of my offspring can easily pass for white. Would they demand a race certificate? Or is it no Chinese either?

Are they saying that South-East Asians are black?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
          90-plus percent of the population.
          It is more like 80% whites in the UK now and in reality most probably even less than that.

And whites are a minority in Londonistan, that means it is discrimination against a minority group as it is happening in London and so should definitely be illegal.

But rascism was redefined to take into account power imbalances around 10 years ago. So blacks cant be racist against whites, even when they really are, because the whites hold all the power in western countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

My car was stopped by police, police checked everything no offences. I insisted the stop was recorded so when it came to what race/ colour, I described myself as black on the form.
            Statistically stop & search is one of the most effective policing methods. Sadly making it intelligence led is nearly impossible. There is little enthusiasm for it among those most at risk of offenders caught by it.

Been stopped & searched a few times despite being white.

Had a Black colleague who was regularly stopped for driving a nice car with a white wife.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Funny that. One of my offspring can easily pass for white. Would they demand a race certificate? Or is it no Chinese either?

Are they saying that South-East Asians are black?
              Who knows? It seems they make it up as they go along.

But at least the leaders end up with nice houses like Arfur Scargill!

Comment

There has been some fawning on LinkedIn over the creation of "The Black Data Professional Network" (TheBDPN.com)- I kid you not, that's going to do wonders for integration.

I wonder what reaction "The White Data Professional Network" would garner.

Oh well, hell in a handcart etc.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
                  And whites are a minority in Londonistan
                  45% of London was white in 2021 , so yes, technically a minority, but definitely the largest. And 15% Muslim. Hence you are an Islamophobe and I claim my 5 sheckels. But we knew that already.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

45% of London was white in 2021 , so yes, technically a minority, but definitely the largest. And 15% Muslim. Hence you are an Islamophobe and I claim my 5 sheckels. But we knew that already.
                    Wonder what the poster thinks of the Mayor? Probably agrees with Lee Anderson....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X