• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

72% of Turkeys vote for Hamas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woody1 View Post

[DM]
    UK will be majority Muslim in no time!
    [/DM]

https://www.state.gov/reports/2022-r...0as%20Buddhist.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

There’s a lot of “Christians” in the UK who are more interested in following the teachings of the Daily Mail more than the teachings of Christ.
      Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the name Jew comes from Judah in 2nd century BCE.

Judah an area around Jerusalem.

Judah was renamed Palestine by the romans to upset the jews about 130 ad.

Sounds a bit like a prior claim to me.

Most Palestinians are Egyptian refugees. Though some may have had relatives in the ottoman empire when they subjugated the jews about 400 ad.

The Gaza strip could have been self governing since 2005, the Israelis had moved out completely to permit it. Hamas just continued to lob rockets at Israel and moan that they were occupied.

The west bank (of Jordan) and Qatar is filled with the Hamas leadership they don't suffer with the plebs.

its a lot messed up, Israel has made a number of offers to help peace.

Hamas have 100 plus hostages that they haven't killed yet (they have probably gang raped them already) and won't hand them back. they are armed and are still lobbing missiles at civilian targets daily.

This is a fair above

Some observations

-Some of the gaza population worked in Israel daily crossing the border before 07 Oct and millions of Arabs work and live in Israel - 30% of all doctors are Arabs in Israel
        -Hamas could have built peace and and civilian infrastructure since 2005 from all the aid money instead of focusing on tunnels, building weapons and killing jews and firing rockets daily at Israeli civilians
        -If Hamas laid down weapons there would be peace - If israel did they would all be massacred
        -Egypt also has a border with Gaza which they close - who are self ruled but it is "occupied" by Israel
        -https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p0glcjx7/israel-and-the-arabs-elusive-peace - this is interesting - it covers clinton and Bush trying to make peace accords with Aarafat and the palestinians. Everytime they were offered the 2 state solution including east jerusalem it got rejected or the factions they can not control such as Hamas chose terror attacks to derail peace. Israel was building a peace accord with Saudi which is partly why Oct 7 happenned again to derail peace progress.
        -Hamas want to kill jews, but make no mistake they are fundamentalists that also kill other non believers - including palestinians who are non-believers or those that oppose them as has seen in their civil war with fatah

Unfortunately from everything I read Hamas is stain on any future peace potential and Free Palestine protestors for some reason do not seem to acknowledge this.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

This is a fair above

Some observations

-Some of the gaza population worked in Israel daily crossing the border before 07 Oct and millions of Arabs work and live in Israel - 30% of all doctors are Arabs in Israel
          -Hamas could have built peace and and civilian infrastructure since 2005 from all the aid money instead of focusing on tunnels, building weapons and killing jews and firing rockets daily at Israeli civilians
          -If Hamas laid down weapons there would be peace - If israel did they would all be massacred
          -Egypt also has a border with Gaza which they close - who are self ruled but it is "occupied" by Israel
          -https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p0glcjx7/israel-and-the-arabs-elusive-peace - this is interesting - it covers clinton and Bush trying to make peace accords with Aarafat and the palestinians. Everytime they were offered the 2 state solution including east jerusalem it got rejected or the factions they can not control such as Hamas chose terror attacks to derail peace. Israel was building a peace accord with Saudi which is partly why Oct 7 happenned again to derail peace progress.
          -Hamas want to kill jews, but make no mistake they are fundamentalists that also kill other non believers - including palestinians who are non-believers or those that oppose them as has seen in their civil war with fatah

Unfortunately from everything I read Hamas is stain on any future peace potential and Free Palestine protestors for some reason do not seem to acknowledge this.
          Pretty much the way I see it.

I was surprised the Houthis, the slaver & UN haven't complained about the US & Israel's vicious unprovoked attacks on the hospital boats in the red sea manned by (men dressed as) women & (allegedly) 17 year old Children.

Hezbollah are lobbing rockets at Israel from various vantage points. They realise now Israel are fed up of turning the other cheek and will quite sensibly extinguish the lot of the terrorists. I suspect it will make 1972 look like a tea party.

I do see Israel being attacked on multiple fronts, I suspect this will carry on until Israel enforce peace by removing all anti Semite terrorists.

I think the Israeli's are missing a trick by not encouraging the UN to take frontline duties around certain disguised military targets, a few pictures of dead UN soldiers would make supporting Hamas in the west far more difficult.

What do you do when you have offered multiple concessions, what the opposition say they want and then they use hospitals as cover while they try to exterminate your race?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            As I said I've not paid much attention to all this due to it's complexity and am constantly surprised by many things. Not knowing enough means I'm in no position to offer an opinion but this is one particular topic I've really struggled to get my head around.

The other is the Queers for Palestine movement but again, lack of knowledge doesn't allow me an opinion so just let them do what they want to do.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              The other is the Queers for Palestine movement but again, lack of knowledge doesn't allow me an opinion so just let them do what they want to do.
              Happen to 'know' one of the Queers for Palestine sort. He's also prominent member of JSO and been arrested and in the media numerous times.

Full on bat tulip narcissist and I have little doubt that he doesn't want solutions to any of the problems because it will mean less attention for him. Despite raging constantly about the extreme far right in the UK, how GB News is nazi propaganda, oddly enough he's more than eager to go on GB News...

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post

Happen to 'know' one of the Queers for Palestine sort. He's also prominent member of JSO and been arrested and in the media numerous times.

Full on bat tulip narcissist and I have little doubt that he doesn't want solutions to any of the problems because it will mean less attention for him. Despite raging constantly about the extreme far right in the UK, how GB News is nazi propaganda, oddly enough he's more than eager to go on GB News...
                Can we send him on a tour of the top of Gaza's car parks? never understand why they think Hamas will behave different to the Talliban?

Queers for Palestine=what a bunch of idiots!

Comment

Queers for Palestine=what a bunch of idiots!
                  Definitely a case of Turkeys For Christmas, with Hamas in charge

Comment

Detailed Map of Red Sea Attacks
                    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...c-5dff7a430000

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

the name Jew comes from Judah in 2nd century BCE.

Judah an area around Jerusalem.
                      Surprised no one picked up on this.

Judah was the name of the 4th son of Jacob & Leah.
                      Jacob's father was Isaac. Isaac's elder step brother was Ishmael. Their father was Abraham/Abram.
                      From Ishmael's side we have the Islamic faith. From Isaac's we have Judaism and Christianity.

When the Israelites conquered the land, the area around Jerusalem was given to Benjamin (Jacob's youngest son). Judah had land south of there.

Before the Israelites moved in, it was known as the land of the Canaanites.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X