• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello, it's been a while.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, it's been a while.

Just checking in to say hi, logged in and realised I didn't need to change my Christmas Avatar from last year.

Interesting year, retired (again) and promptly had a small stroke and a heart attack; luckily Mrs CFL was on hand as we were travelling in deepest darkest Asia on a pair of bikes.

How ya all doing? Is the UK as grim as the press make out? Kinda miss it but I look out of the window and a balmy 28c

Morning CFL.

Glad to hear you're alive.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nah its great, we managed to send a number of idiots to New South Wales to eat insects, sadly they are coming back, also we didn't manage to send the front benches as well, maybe we will have more luck with Rwanda.

Good to hear you back.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Glad to hear your parts failure was recoverable

Comment

Well done on staying alive. Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning CFL.

Glad to hear you're alive.
            Or your account is hacked.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Happy Christmas. Stay alive. Britain still muddling through, a bit tulip and a bit alright still, just won't stop raining.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                Just checking in to say hi, logged in and realised I didn't need to change my Christmas Avatar from last year.

Interesting year, retired (again) and promptly had a small stroke and a heart attack; luckily Mrs CFL was on hand as we were travelling in deepest darkest Asia on a pair of bikes.

How ya all doing? Is the UK as grim as the press make out? Kinda miss it but I look out of the window and a balmy 28c
                Welcome back and pleased you lived to tell the tale

Comment

Seems retirement is bad for your health!

Good to hear you are alive.

In other news Gladiators is coming back soon. https://www.gladiatorstv.com/gladiators/bbc/
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X