• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to lie, it's pretty tulipty however way you dice it. He's generally not that fussed when I take him. He plugs into his iPad/phone and watches random junk on youtube.

There are bits where I'm stuck in traffic, there's other bits where it's just a long blast down an a-road or meandering around suburban leafy boulevards. The traffic is why I'm thinking an automatic might be a lifesaver - that's what I have in my galaxy.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I have seen some Mercedes CLK (yep 4 seater) soft tops recently at around your budget. There was one on Pistonheads last week in fact. If you can find a good one. Try and avoid Mercedes cars from the South African factory if you can for reliability reasons. If they come from the US/Germany/Hungary factories you should be ok.
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
        Not going to lie, it's pretty tulipty however way you dice it. He's generally not that fussed when I take him. He plugs into his iPad/phone and watches random junk on youtube.

There are bits where I'm stuck in traffic, there's other bits where it's just a long blast down an a-road or meandering around suburban leafy boulevards. The traffic is why I'm thinking an automatic might be a lifesaver - that's what I have in my galaxy.
        Definitely automatic for London traffic.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I really like our automatic + adaptive cruise control combo. You can pretty much just let it follow the car in front except in traffic which is stopping completely. Far less taxing.
          Although an EV could be an option?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X