• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot sauce recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, is it possible to be addicted to chillies? My missus reckons I am.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Next door neighbour grows chillies and he gives us some now and then and a couple of years ago a bottle of his home made hot sauce made from Carolina Reaper It's so hot missus gets a drop on the handle end of a teaspoon and that's all that's required to make your chilli mince fire breathing dragon hot Before realising how hot they were I chopped one into a crab pasta and needed to strip off whilst eating and drink copious amounts to get it down, hottest chilli crab pasta ever I put the rest in a bottle with a litre of olive oil for home made chilli oil, using sparingly and just topping up the oil as I go along , it'll last for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        So we have:
        D000gh's Encona West Indian - 6,000 Scoville
        DealerNoDeal's home made - 50,000 - 100,000 Scoville

Can't find the rating for pipshotsauce.

I like Fuego Jalapeno Sauce Extra Hot. ~35,000 Scoville. You really only need a few drops. It adds a good wholesome flavour, as well as being spicy.

For the masochists, Hot-Headz Carolina Reaper Killer Hot Sauce is available, coming in at 1,500,000 Scoville. https://hot-headz.com/sauces/hot-chi...ler-hot-sauce/
        So are you after heat, or flavour?

Given you have not mentioned the types of taste profile you enjoy it seems to me you are just willy waving, if so just go for the biggest number you can find
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          ...willy waving...
          Speaking of which.

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

So are you after heat, or flavour?

Given you have not mentioned the types of taste profile you enjoy it seems to me you are just willy waving, if so just go for the biggest number you can find
            Then you didn't read what I posted. Which part of
            I like Fuego Jalapeno Sauce Extra Hot. ~35,000 Scoville. You really only need a few drops. It adds a good wholesome flavour, as well as being spicy.
            did you fail to understand.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X