• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Banana...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Banana...

if they are from Tesco

No I'm not putting pictures.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/04/13/man-f...anas-18603917/

A Tesco customer got the ‘fright of his life’ when he found a huntsman spider on his bananas – clinging onto a large egg sac that could have contained up to 200 babies.

The huge spider is thought to have travelled unnoticed more than 4,000 miles from the Dominican Republic before crawling out of Craig Harrison’s bag of fruit.

The ‘horrified’ 35-year-old was forced to manoeuvre the eight-legged creature into a Tupperware box at his Windsor home, before it was sent off to the supermarket’s pest control service.

Tesco has apologised and offered him £100 in compensation for the shock, but he is still considering whether he’ll accept it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I wonder how often they'll pay up? You can buy a huntsman for less than £100.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

could've been worse, - could've been on his plums

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        I wonder how often they'll pay up? You can buy a huntsman for less than £100.
        They willl give it to him in Tesco vouchers or on his club card.

Comment

Massive but harmless spider found in one a bunch of bananas.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Massive but harmless spider found in one a bunch of bananas.
            The question you should have been asking was it real tupperware or a knock off?

Tupperware won't exist soon - https://www.bbc.com/news/business-65243711

Comment

Why didn't they just step on it?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X