• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andy missed a trick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy missed a trick

Sadly Prince Andrew can't sweat so this won't help his financial woes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b2315273.html

‘My body odour entices men – so I made a perfume using my own sweat’

An influencer has sparked a stir online after releasing a fragrance that includes drops of her own sweat – which she claims “entices men”.

Wanessa Moura, 29, claims the unusual perfume is the perfect tool for anyone looking to attract a man.

The influencer, who has over one million followers on Instagram, developed the fragrance in 2021 after deciding to create a product to help people pursue sexual connections.

"I wanted a fragrance of my own, with notes of my natural scent – which, according to both my ex and my current boyfriend, is sexy and exciting," Wanessa, from São Paulo, Brazil, told NudePR.com.

"My natural smell entices men, so I used drops of my sweat as a base for the perfume's fragrance.

"My sweat was the most important ingredient in the formula for this love and sex potion that my perfume became."

Wanessa, who says the fragrance is "the ideal perfume for dating", reveals that the men in her life proclaim her skin has an irresistibly sexy natural aroma.

After discovering the power her scent holds over the opposite sex, she set about creating a fragrance that other women could wear to "awaken and instigate attention".

For the formula, she added 8ml of her sweat to every bottle which she hopes will act as a "natural aphrodisiac" for any woman.

'Please don't wash, will arrive in three days'.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If men aren't scared enough of approaching women there is now a perfume that overrides that fear and caution so we are effectively not in control of our own actions. What could possibly go wrong?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can see the adverts now, Randy Andy striding confidently through the Desert with powerful music. Behind him Sand dunes play in the breeze

Large letters are unveiled in the Sand.

NOT A NONCE the Royal Purfume!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

'Please don't wash, will arrive in three days'
          With his bony part.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X