• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The caring party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightondeveloper View Post

Oh it 100% is - because I fully believe at this point that no matter how hard we work, no matter what we do - they will always make a new rule to stop anyone who is not in their circle from actually getting anywhere in life.

We do not live by the same rules as them.
    I'd suggest you get your head out of your arse and take a dose of reality on all this. Blanket tarring everyone isn't helpful and surely doesn't do your state of mind any good.

His wife has a £690Mil stake in the worlds biggest outsourcer and he's made his money in the city away from politics. To complain about his wealth and link it to being a politician is neither correct or healthy. Yeah, call out the scroungers and low life ministers but taking a swipe at the Rishi's calling them the usual parasite politician rhetoric when they are spending their money they earned outside of politics makes you look like a bit of a cretin to be honest.

Rise above it and apply some actual logic and fact to your sanctimonious ramblings and people might be able to take it a little more seriously. It'll also make you a little bit happier in life.....BIDI. Save your ire for those that really deserve it.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

We do not live by the same rules as them.
      If you mean MPs, then you are right. It's no secret that there are specific exemptions and differences in law for sitting MPs.

Rishi and his wife are by far the richest to live in #10 but they are ranked 222nd on the UK rich list. The rich people in the UK are in the main not politicians, even though there are many rich among them.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'd suggest you get your head out of your arse and take a dose of reality on all this. Blanket tarring everyone isn't helpful and surely doesn't do your state of mind any good.

His wife has a £690Mil stake in the worlds biggest outsourcer and he's made his money in the city away from politics. To complain about his wealth and link it to being a politician is neither correct or healthy. Yeah, call out the scroungers and low life ministers but taking a swipe at the Rishi's calling them the usual parasite politician rhetoric when they are spending their money they earned outside of politics makes you look like a bit of a cretin to be honest.

Rise above it and apply some actual logic and fact to your sanctimonious ramblings and people might be able to take it a little more seriously. It'll also make you a little bit happier in life.....BIDI. Save your ire for those that really deserve it.
        Fair comment - I'll stop punching up and start punching down - it's the poor people and the forinas init

Comment

Fair comment - I'll stop punching up and start punching down - it's the poor people and the forinas init
          Or you could just carry on with your stupid comments regardless of the fact people are pointing out you are making yourself look like a bitter pillock?

Comment

Or you could just carry on with your stupid comments regardless of the fact people are pointing out you are making yourself look like a bitter pillock?
            So people with opinions that don't align with yours should just shut up? Sounds like someone got buthurt to me...

Comment

So people with opinions that don't align with yours should just shut up? Sounds like someone got buthurt to me...
              When that opinion is that flawed by calling Rishi out to be as bad as the rest of them because they've used money they earned outside of politics to buy a swimming pool then it's hard to take seriously. You don't need to shut up if you don't want but I did tell you to take on board some facts to base that opinion on and you might find it will change in certain instances.. but you carried on. So yeah, if you opinion isn't based on a single fact that's been given to you and you still carry on I'll happily tell you to shut up. Politicians are bad, the system is crap and all that but don't spout that opinion on a thread that has nothing to do with him being a politician.

Comment

you are making yourself look like a bitter pillock?
                You say that as if it's a Bad Thing, whereas it's been my life's work. .
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Still a way to go then...
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Yet I seem to be able to do it without trying

Comment

Yet I seem to be able to do it without trying
                      You're an idiot savant of being an idiot.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X