• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wildlife too triggering for right wingers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You must of missed the footie thread.

Comment

Right wingers, left wingers, liberal etc, all these blanket descriptions are ridiculous. Although there are some obvious links I'm sure most people have different views on different issues, as I do, which don't all fit in the same box.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Right wingers, left wingers, liberal etc, all these blanket descriptions are ridiculous. Although there are some obvious links I'm sure most people have different views on different issues, as I do, which don't all fit in the same box.
        That's why in general the great British public votes for the most centralist candidate/party.

I know and have worked with people who have voted for a mainstream party they dislike to keep the likes of a far right fascist party out.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It is a bit boring when an excellent documentary very obviously shoehorns in a section on climate change. I would rather watch an episode which focuses on that properly, the same way every other episode focuses on one specific theme.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

That's why in general the great British public votes for the most centralist candidate/party.

I should know and probably have worked with people who have voted for a mainstream party they dislike to keep the likes of a far far left nutty party out.
            FTFY.

Sadly both sides are a bit off.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X