• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey girls look forward to the cold shoulder!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

What's wrong, caught your wife shagging around, again?
    he will be even more upset when he finds it was with warty!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

If both partners use contraception then its a lot less risky isn't it?

I have only ever had planned pregnancies despite having an above average number of partners for my age group. Same for much of my friendship group - planned pregnancies not the number of partners (though one of my friends was an absolute hound, just needed a pulse).
      PMSL

Edit: according to a Superdrug survey : "When it comes to number of partners, our female respondents averaged seven sexual partners during their lifetimes, while men averaged 6.4"

Just have to remember mate, a partner doesn't mean individual fingers on your hand when you're knocking one out
      Last edited by Whorty; 2 March 2023, 23:17.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

he will be even more upset when he finds it was with warty!
        I'm clearly not the stud you are, with your 'above average' number of partners

Anyway, back on topic .... do 'accidents' really happen if the contraception is followed correctly? 25 years with my wife, a healthy physical relationship (above average interactions per week ) but we never once had an accident and we have no kids.

Of my friends who had 'accidents', they all admit it was because they were slack with their various methods (usually due to drink).

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm clearly not the stud you are, with your 'above average' number of partners

Anyway, back on topic .... do 'accidents' really happen if the contraception is followed correctly? 25 years with my wife, a healthy physical relationship (above average interactions per week ) but we never once had an accident and we have no kids.

Of my friends who had 'accidents', they all admit it was because they were slack with their various methods (usually due to drink).
          There are stats for how many partners one has depending on age and period, I technically had more, its not a boast just a factor. I have been 30 years only with my wife and we have a very healthy physical relationship, she only fell pregnant when we intended. Now I have had a vasectomy it is unlikely we will have more kids.

Maybe you shot blanks? If you didn't use contraception for 25 years and didn't have a pregnancy then it suggests one of you wasn't fertile. Luckily I don't personally see little wartys as a blessing.

https://wellcome.org/press-release/o...-are-unplanned

One in six pregnancies among women in Britain are unplanned, and one in 60 women (1.5%) experience an unplanned pregnancy in a year, according to new results from the third National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles (Natsal), published in The Lancet.
          Precisely my point pregnancies are far too common if the success rate of contraception is 99% . Both partners taking precautions and their success rate should have compounded.

Though I am sure anyone who knows you well, they wish your mother had swallowed or spat!

If both sides had taken precautions men with gel and women with pill combined with a condom then one in six a year should become one in 60,000.

Comment

Maybe you shot blanks? If you didn't use contraception for 25 years and didn't have a pregnancy then it suggests one of you wasn't fertile. Luckily I don't personally see little wartys as a blessing.
            Where did I say we didn't use contraception? I precisely said if contraception is used correctly do accidents really happen, because in 25 years we never had an accident.

Do you actually read anything, or do you just spout your own vile rubbish irrespective?

You are a vile individual.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

It'll stop 99% of them happening. You're trying so desperately to be clever and facetious that all you're really doing is coming across really, really dumb. And an arse to boot.
              It is concerning. He's always been an arse, but there was usually a level of intelligence behind his post. It was very clear from the context that Vetran was meaning the number of little accidents will be greatly reduced, rather than prevented entirely.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

It is concerning. He's always been an arse, but there was usually a level of intelligence behind his post. It was very clear from the context that Vetran was meaning the number of little accidents will be greatly reduced, rather than prevented entirely.
                Perhaps you'd better check the definition of "accident" before you make yourself look even more foolish.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Where did I say we didn't use contraception? I precisely said if contraception is used correctly do accidents really happen, because in 25 years we never had an accident.
                  I assume you meant "rarely" rather than really.

When used correctly, the pill fails 3 times out of 1000 per year. 5% of women who become pregnant were using effective birth control (or their partner was using condom correctly).

One woman out of 1000 will get up the duff in the five years of their partner having the snip. Vetran clearly hasn't been getting enough.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Perhaps you'd better check the definition of "accident" before you make yourself look even more foolish.
                    indeed.

My point was that making sure both parties use contraception a chance of failure is massively reduced, for instance
                    1.if you take the female pill and either throw up or have diarrhea within 2 hours the effectiveness is massively reduced.
                    2. If you use a condom getting it on,keeping it on, removing it properly and not puncturing /ripping it at the height of passion is all a risk. Also many lubricants affect them. Note this is the only contraception method currently available to men and it has a 14% failure rate (more if you are intoxicated).
                    https://www.emedicinehealth.com/ask_...article_em.htm
                    3. Its not unknown for women (or men) who want a baby badly to tamper with condoms
                    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2073579.html
                    https://www.vice.com/en/article/kwn5...sexual-assault
                    4.Implants & Coils are not 100%.
                    5. Use of the morning after pill or abortion is not kind on the body or mind.
                    6. Use of the pill and other female only solutions again has an effect on a woman's body,
                    7. Why shouldn't men take responsibility for birth control? Now they have a choice if they don't want to have a baby?
                    8. If one of you forgets, the other has protection so it is unlikely you will fall.

Blimey I thought both sexes would be pleased, responsible men can prevent pregnancy and the burden & blame for pregnancy is lifted from women.

And yes accidents might still happen (some posters are clearly a perfect example) so my initial post was slightly incorrect for the pedants so I apologise sincerely from the heart of my bottom!

If you use 3 types of contraception together accidents could still happen but hopefully they will be so rare someone will start a religion about it.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

One woman out of 1000 will get up the duff in the five years of their partner having the snip. Vetran clearly hasn't been getting enough.
                      My wife is one in a million though!

Interestingly I was 1 in 2000 after the snip & my lack of swimmers was confirmed. Without other contraceptives. Definitely passed that number (1000) in 5 years.

Maybe some are playing outside their husbands pool?
                      Last edited by vetran; 3 March 2023, 10:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X