• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey girls look forward to the cold shoulder!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey girls look forward to the cold shoulder!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...SHOULDERS.html

Male birth control gel you rub on your SHOULDERS could be available within a decade as scientists claim trials have gone 'extremely well' - and it might be as good as the Pill!
    • A contraceptive that's targeted at men could hit shelves in less than a decade
    • And rather than a pill, it is a gel that men rub onto their upper body once a day
    Definitely a great backup for those in a relationship with a women or concerned about the condom breaking the girls 99% on the pill plus your 99% on the gel will stop all those little "accidents" happening.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...SHOULDERS.html

Definitely a great backup for those in a relationship with a women or concerned about the condom breaking the girls 99% on the pill plus your 99% on the gel will stop all those little "accidents" happening.
    Nope, it won't, that's why they're called "accidents".

Oh dear*

*(TM)
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Oh dear*

*(TM)
      doubling up on contraception should make the likelihood of accidents much less likely. 99% effective means every 100 sex sessions may result in pregnancy but 99%+ 99% its 1%* 1% so one in 10,000.

Also a few mums I have known not carnally have confessed to my Wife or I that it was no accident.

Comment

doubling up on contraception should make the likelihood of accidents much less likely. 99% effective means every 100 sex sessions may result in pregnancy but 99%+ 99% its 1%* 1% so one in 10,000.

Also a few mums I have known not carnally have confessed to my Wife or I that it was no accident.
        That's not what you originally posted though...

Originally posted by vetran
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

99% effective in lab conditions.

Real life now.............
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's not what you originally posted though...
            oh you went to the WTFH school of comprehension. Both of you taking contraception will reduce massively the risk of accidents seems simple enough to me.

Comment

Oh dear*

*(TM)
              It'll stop 99% of them happening. You're trying so desperately to be clever and facetious that all you're really doing is coming across really, really dumb. And an arse to boot.
              Last edited by d000hg; 2 March 2023, 13:24.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

99% effective in lab conditions.

Real life now.............
                If both partners use contraception then its a lot less risky isn't it?

I have only ever had planned pregnancies despite having an above average number of partners for my age group. Same for much of my friendship group - planned pregnancies not the number of partners (though one of my friends was an absolute hound, just needed a pulse).

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

It'll stop 99% of them happening. You're trying to desperately to be clever and facetious that all you're really doing is coming across really, really dumb. And an arse to boot.
                  No it won't when combined as I clearly stated.

If one measure (the girl taking the pill) stops 99% of things happening then combining it with another measure (the boy taking the gel) that stops 99% happening will decrease the likelihood of many more of the events happening? If you combine it with a condom it gets even less likely. That is risk.

If the lady takes delivery of the little swimmers other than in the vagina as well it is even more unlikely though still possible via transference.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

It'll stop 99% of them happening. You're trying so desperately to be clever and facetious that all you're really doing is coming across really, really dumb. And an arse to boot.
                    What's wrong, caught your wife shagging around, again?

Comment

Working...
                    X