• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new dare devil...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new dare devil...

Law breaker R!sh! apologises for breaking the law. (Video in link)

Yeah that's all but remember he got fined for attending one of those Downing Street Parties.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...filming-in-car

Rishi Sunak has admitted failing to wear a seatbelt while filming a video for his Instagram account in the back of a moving vehicle – an apparent breach of the law.

According to his government’s own safety campaign, any driver or passenger not wearing a seatbelt is breaking the law and is liable to be fined up to £500.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

And now the police are looking into it.

He should have done it in London....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...filming-in-car

Police are looking into Rishi Sunak’s admission that he failed to wear a seatbelt while filming a video for his Instagram account in the back of a moving vehicle – an apparent breach of the law.
    A spokesman for Lancashire Constabulary said on Thursday evening they were aware of matter and were making inquiries. According to his government’s own safety campaign, any driver or passenger not wearing a seatbelt is breaking the law and is liable to be fined up to £500.

Comment

sadly half of the deaths last year involved car occupants not wearing seatbelts.

Sadly I see so many kids not wearing seatbelts in the back. Don't care much about the adults they know what they are doing and are cleaning the gene pool of their stupidity.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you're not willing to obey the law on seatbelts, what other laws are you willing to break?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

None story and Rishi has apologised and will pay whatever fine comes his way but his opponents will use it as a tar brush because they have very little else to use or are too stupid to find something more damning. The police seem to be less keen investigate Labour politicians. I don't care if people make the same mistakes I might make and pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            If you're not willing to obey the law on seatbelts, what other laws are you willing to break?
            Party! Party! Party!

(Though to be fair he looked like a nerd at a party)

Comment

Don't care much about the adults they know what they are doing and are cleaning the gene pool of their stupidity.
              Apparently not, they already have children.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post

Apparently not, they already have children.
                who says they are their children?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
                  None story and Rishi has apologised and will pay whatever fine comes his way but his opponents will use it as a tar brush because they have very little else to use or are too stupid to find something more damning.
                  You mean like none of the far right press tore into Diane Abbot for drinking a can of GnT on a bus?

As for your link to the accident, where both parties exchanged details and the politician went to a police statement to give a statement, your headline doesn’t reflect what happened, but we’ve come to expect that.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    sadly half of the deaths last year involved car occupants not wearing seatbelts.

Don't care much about the adults they know what they are doing and are cleaning the gene pool of their stupidity.
                    As well as taking the head off of the person in the front seat, who is probably wearing a seat belt. I always make sure anyone behind me is wearing one, for my own safety.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X