• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOM: Premium Bonds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM: Premium Bonds

£550 for January - £500 and £50, tax free also!

Well done aTw!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Rather surprisingly 125 and 25 for us this month and we don't have a lot in so very pleased with that return.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Despite interest rate going up, and having maximum holding, I've won nowt since September.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          Despite interest rate going up, and having maximum holding, I've won nowt since September.
          Swings and.... swings

Nothing for me this month either, but well above 3% in the last year or so. Even with £50k, it's pretty hit/miss month-to-month due to the heavily skewed prize distribution.

Comment

Of course, the longer you go without a win, the more likely it is that the next one will be a big one.

I imagine some people do think that.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Only £125

Comment

A tasty £325 this month, which makes up for a couple of crappy months

Comment

£200 for me ... from a maximum holding. Better than the 2*£25 last month
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

£25

Comment

Working...
                    X