• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A proper contractor Christmas prezzie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A proper contractor Christmas prezzie

A number plate that makes a statement

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/searc...SACEgJS_fD_BwE

POA of course!

Any other ideas welcome!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Reminds me of the little old dear who had ORG 1E as a number plate when I was a kid. It was on something like a Morris Minor (most likely wasn't that car but something of that ilk)

But I did think that certain plates weren't allowed in case they caused offence?

Comment

They relaxed that a while back. So P 1 NIS is a real plate as id P 1 LOT

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Reminds me of the little old dear who had ORG 1E as a number plate when I was a kid. It was on something like a Morris Minor (most likely wasn't that car but something of that ilk)

But I did think that certain plates weren't allowed in case they caused offence?
        They don't but that one was would have been 1967 so not sure they had the process to stop offense plates like there is now. Still, I'd be surprised if they did give that one out. It's not showing up on a car so either scrapped, being held off car or never issued.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

They don't but that one was would have been 1967 so not sure they had the process to stop offense plates like there is now. Still, I'd be surprised if they did give that one out. It's not showing up on a car so either scrapped, being held off car or never issued.
          I remember seeing it about 30 years ago so highly likely the car was scrapped

Comment

This one's really offensive, but you can have it for a mere £1,256,094.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              This one's really offensive, but you can have it for a mere £1,256,094.
              One for Rishi this Xmas!! Its spare change for the Sunaks.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X