• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more shocking,

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      And Barrowman claiming that he pays tax.

YES, IN THE ISLE OF MAN - WHICH MEANS HE PAYS FECK ALL TAX.
      Very pleased to see that Mr Neidle makes the same point.

https://x.com/danneidle/status/17417...Fnw91UqOXBKtnA
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Mr Neidle’s report is delayed again - he thinks he’s found things that are worthy of criminal prosecution so it needs more work
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh Dear, I think that I may have spammed my own forum…

Anyone affected maybe interested in this

Thanks to all the #LoanCharge people who've sent me historic documentation and emails. The one gap I have is documents for the Vanquish Options scheme. Anyone who has this - please please get in touch.
          ​​​​​​​https://x.com/danneidle/status/17415...lOYcM4KhSxfDyA
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Mr Neidle apologises for the delay…

https://x.com/danneidle/status/17424...lOYcM4KhSxfDyA

Apologies again for the delay. We thought this story would be recapping the fairly well known Barrowman contractor loan tax avoidance scheme. However we've actually found something much more serious, and evidence that we think should lead to a prosecution. More soon.

Comment

I see in the news they are selling off a number of high value assets. Do we assume this is to then squirrel the money somewhere it can't be traced so reducing their net worth ahead of any court cases? If they have no money they can't be fined situation?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I see in the news they are selling off a number of high value assets. Do we assume this is to then squirrel the money somewhere it can't be traced so reducing their net worth ahead of any court cases? If they have no money they can't be fined situation?
                If correct, it's down to government incompetence or being complicit. All that's needed is a "world-wide" injunction and freezing order. Any disobedience, would result in prison. (I know some poor sod who was hit with one of these injunctions)
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

There's laws about purposefully doing away with assets in order to avoid taxes or other liabilities. Maybe that's just for people who don't want to sell their house to pay for care home costs rather than this sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

If correct, it's down to government incompetence or being complicit. All that's needed is a "world-wide" injunction and freezing order. Any disobedience, would result in prison. (I know some poor sod who was hit with one of these injunctions)
                    It's a slippery slope if they put an injunction on one Tory sleaze bag in the HoL, how soon until they do others?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      There's laws about purposefully doing away with assets in order to avoid taxes or other liabilities. Maybe that's just for people who don't want to sell their house to pay for care home costs rather than this sort.
                      It's for that purpose.

Nothing to stop them "gifting" their money to their kids.

Where do their kids live? Isle of Man where there are no death duties?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X