• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Suella Braverman could be making a return to the cabinet, perhaps even reprising her home secretary role less than a week after she left the job.

Great.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

You do realise there's a thing called "positive racism" don't you?

Pathetic yourself
      Ah, I get it ... in your tiny little head, every time someone with brown skin achieves something/is selected/wins then it can only be because of positive racism because there is no way they can get the achievement ahead of a white person any other way?

Cool, just checking how far on the racist scale you lie.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Ah, I get it ... in your tiny little head, every time someone with brown skin achieves something/is selected/wins then it can only be because of positive racism because there is no way they can get the achievement ahead of a white person any other way?

It would be positive racism if there was someone in the Tory Party capable of running the UK (in a way that was best for the UK and its citizens, not just shareholders, hedge funds, Tufton Street, and foreign backers), who was prevented from doing the job because of their skin colour.
        It's quite clear there is no one in the Tory Party who is capable of being Prime Minister of the UK.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          It's quite clear there is no one in the Tory Party who is capable of being Prime Minister of the UK.
          Ah yes the "it's obvious" gambit

Comment

I think you have found Jerry.

He's now internationally infamous.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

It would be positive racism if there was someone in the Tory Party capable of running the UK (in a way that was best for the UK and its citizens, not just shareholders, hedge funds, Tufton Street, and foreign backers), who was prevented from doing the job because of their skin colour.
              I'm loving that the gamon party have a non-white leader ... bet they can't sleep at night

Comment

I'm loving that the gamon party have a non-white leader ... bet they can't sleep at night
                Perhaps you'd like to look how many 'ethnic' MPs the Torys have managed to persuade all their racist supporters to vote for.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Perhaps you'd like to look how many 'ethnic' MPs the Torys have managed to persuade all their racist supporters to vote for.
                  Why do I need to take a look? I'm not bothered by skin colour.

But I do love it when the racists can't hold their views in and show their true 'colour'.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Ah yes the "it's obvious" gambit
                    I'm saying it's quite clear, since we're on to the 3rd PM in 6 months.
                    It would appear to some that if there was a genuinely viable contender, they would have stepped forward by now, there's been enough opportunity for them to do so.

Who, in the current Conservative Party, do you think would make a good PM, who would have the nation's best interests at heart and has integrity?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why do I need to take a look? I'm not bothered by skin colour.

But I do love it when the racists can't hold their views in and show their true 'colour'.
                      But you are happy to accuse anyone who doesn't follow your own political viewpoint as racist idiots, on the basis that they absolutely have to hate having a non-white leader, despite him being a British citizen by birth and despite the UK being demonstrably one of the most open societies in the world.

You really do need to look in the mirror. Or work harder on your trolling skills.
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X