• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to move country thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Every time.
    You might be safer with G-JABS.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

France, great food, great drink and everything from hot beaches to Alpine skiing.

Comment

We know a joke about that

Two Thai girls asked me if id like to go to bed with them, and they said it would be like winning the lottery.

I agreed and they were right... We all stripped off and to my horror, had six matching balls!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          NZ. It takes longer for the fallout to reach there. They've probly got stocks of iodine tablets too.
          Fun fact. Iodine tablets only work in protecting you against radioactive iodine - not radiation in general. Nuclear explosions, unlike power plant leaks, don't produce much radioactive iodine.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm guessing this has something to do with the forthcoming tax hikes and how it's legalised theft, so why not move to the UAE or one of the miserable islands off Great Britain and be done with it?

Comment

Originally posted by ensignia View Post
              I'm guessing this has something to do with the forthcoming tax hikes and how it's legalised theft, so why not move to the UAE or one of the miserable islands off Great Britain and be done with it?
              Legalised theft is by definition a contradiction. But yes you run off you the Arabian paradise.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

But..... we're British!
                And highly skilled
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Fun fact. Iodine tablets only work in protecting you against radioactive iodine - not radiation in general. Nuclear explosions, unlike power plant leaks, don't produce much radioactive iodine.
                  Oddly enough I knew that.

Now, may I innerest you in some Cobalt Thorium G?

Looking on the bright side, being the age I am I've got a fair amount of Strontium 90 in my bones from all those nice atmospheric tests back in the day
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    And highly skilled
                    not warty the permanently surprised
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      And highly skilled
                      Speak for yourself, I'm in the lower half of moderately skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X