• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1.00 = $1.047 History is made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Incompetence? How so? We've stagnated for years, a step change was required. Perhaps this is it.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Incompetence? How so? We've stagnated for years, a step change was required. Perhaps this is it.
      “Stagnated” with 12 years of jumping further and further to the right, so the solution is to keep going further right, more isolationist, and blame foreigners or anyone who doesn’t support the reicht for the problems.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

“Stagnated” with 12 years of jumping further and further to the right, so the solution is to keep going further right, more isolationist, and blame foreigners or anyone who doesn’t support the reicht for the problems.
        When Ziggy suggested a step change, he was referring to a specific waterfowl style step
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

We've jumped all the way from very slightly left of centre to centre-right. Our 'extremist right wing' government is about as right wing as the Democratic government in the US. Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it more true. If you want an actual right-wing government, look to Italy.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

We've jumped all the way from very slightly left of centre to centre-right. Our 'extremist right wing' government is about as right wing as the Democratic government in the US. Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it more true. If you want an actual right-wing government, look to Italy.
            A lot of people are. They (and Greece) get more favourable bond rates. Just knocking the thread back on topic.

Comment

Can't you see the jackbooted fascists walking down the street you fool?

Even suggesting people born with penises and not medically accepted as safe to other sexes shouldn't go into the ladies is disgusting. Or saying the statistics say certain cultures are more commonly associated with certain crimes is racist.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bliar was to the right of Thatcher, and we have gone further to the right since his shambles. We haven't had a "slightly left" government in a few decades.

I didn't use the word "extremist", implying I did is the kind of tactic I'd expect from Vetran and Neil Frottage fans, not you.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X