• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something going on in Parliament - RIP QE2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else enjoying watching the BBC sign language dude doing the signs for what I presume is elderly, frail, "not feeling great"?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      This does not sound at all good. None of the way this is being presented sounds at all good.
      Agree ... sounds end of life to me. Very sad, but unfortunately we all die ... let's hope if she is getting close to the end she is not in pain and goes peacefully.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

More podcast content for Meghan. No doubt she'll find a way to make it all about her

Comment

BBC News has just taken over BBC1
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The Queens doctors are concerned over her majesties health and she will remain at Balmoral.
            Meeting Liss Truss would be enough to make anyone take a turn for the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              The family are heading to Balmoral.
              Sticking Post It notes on the furniture they fancy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FcIcaj3XkAEj5fj?format=jpg.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	4232326

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	london-bridge-plaque-donna-kennedy.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	4232330
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Will there be a day off when she pops her clogs? It would be another rip off for contractors after the long diamond jubilee weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Will there be a day off when she pops her clogs? It would be another rip off for contractors after the long diamond jubilee weekend
                      "On the day of the funeral itself, the London Stock Exchange will close, as will most UK banks. The day of the funeral and the subsequent coronation will also become national holidays."
                      What happens when the Queen dies? | The Independent

Comment

Working...
                      X