• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption Competition # 17

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption Competition # 17

Click image for larger version

Name:	_126629928_67be957e441a48ff80554933553e2c842b8d83ae0_363_3500_19703500x1970.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	4232201
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

One is in it altogether with one's subjects.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

next we burn commoners!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        next we burn commoners!
        Only after one's burnt all the Meghan photos...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Only after one's burnt all the Meghan photos...
          That should see us all through a couple of winters.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"Pensioner keeps warm by fire like in the old days before central heating."

I don't particularly like her, but it's sad to see the IV catheter bruise on the back of her hand. My guess is embalming fluid.

Comment

I can't read it, but I ain't never seen a fireplace with latin written on it before. That's real posh that is!

Comment

Originally posted by v6g View Post
                I can't read it, but I ain't never seen a fireplace with latin written on it before. That's real posh that is!
                Have you never been to Hebden Bridge?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Have you never been to Hebden Bridge?
                  Ah yes they have inscribed cunnilingōrum over most.

Why is Hebden Bridge the lesbian capital? - BBC News
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by v6g View Post
                    Jeez, modern youth....

"Nemo me impune lacessit", the Scottish Royal motto. Loosely translated as "Don't mess wi' me, Jimmy!"
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X