• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've got a combine harvester...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a combine harvester...

and I will just do some work why you have a picnic in a stupid place, then moan about me doing work.

Twitter link -

https://twitter.com/LittleBigFarm/st...fc1nxeg_Q&s=19

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...deo-berkshire/

THIS is the hilarious moment a furious man jumps in the path of a combine harvester claiming it ruined his family picnic.
    In the extraordinary clip the trespasser can be seen standing in a wheat field as the monster farm machinery worked.
    Without batting an eyelid at the thought of being churned up, he stands arms crossed in the path of the harvester as it hurtles towards him.

Video filmed by Twitter user Berkshire Farm Girl shows her and her mum race to the scene in their pickup truck after reports of a man amongst the crop.

As they approach, the mum can be heard communicating with a farm worker as they desperately hunt down the man.

She then shouts "oh my god" as a figure - in a red T-shirt and shorts - can be seen facing off against the combine harvester, which can weigh up to 100 tonnes.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Funny coincidence. I've Got A Brand New Combine Harvester by The Wurzels was released in 1976, year of the last big heatwave.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Prosser : Mr. Dent?

Arthur Dent : Hello, yes?

Prosser : Have you any idea how much damage this bulldozer would suffer if I were to let it roll straight over you?

Arthur Dent : How much?

Prosser : None at all.

By a curious coincidence...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just thank the Lord they weren't enjoying a disposable BBQ.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X