• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in a recession

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post
    and still at it. what a bunch of pathetic tossers.
    That's what the fat one said, hence why I posted the pic of me and the young lass ... I'm not a tosser. Now, you lonely guys living in bedsits, or with a wife that doesn't give out anymore ....
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

She doesn't look under-age.
      She's lived a hard life

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        The person in the picture is who identified himself as The Warty one at the Christmas do. There were plenty of witnesses.

Leave the lady out of this, apart from wondering at her poor relationship choices and why she is settling so far down the looks scale she is off limits.

I suspect they popped into the Showroom and took a picture.

That is cool with an E-Type, Ferrari or Aston but next to a hairdressers conveyance it looks a little sad I agree.
        I nipped in to use the loo .... the girl is the sale rep

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

That's what the fat one said, hence why I posted the pic of me and the young lass ... I'm not a tosser. Now, you lonely guys living in bedsits, or with a wife that doesn't give out anymore ....
          1)

2) doesn't come remotely close to my situation.

I don't need to constantly attempt to big myself up to compensate for a lack of any self worth, or even personality, unlike your miserable self.

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

1)

2) doesn't come remotely close to my situation.

I don't need to constantly attempt to big myself up to compensate for a lack of any self worth, or even personality, unlike your miserable self.
            Your posts would suggest otherwise. Trying to put people down, because you're jealous, is a way to try to big yourself up and is you compensating for your own inadequacies. Pretty sad really.

Not miserable at the moment thanks. Have had some pretty dark moments after Rachel died, but sorted my head out and I'm in a really good place now. You'll see most, if not all, my posts are positive - no whining like some on here. Yes I take the P out of Vetty but in (mostly) good humour, but I don't whine and self pity at how the world hasn't given me what I deserve.

But you crack on fella, I've gone through the worst 18 months and come out the other end pretty good. Nothing some random sad stranger can say to me on a faceless forum is going to upset me But feel free to keep trying if that makes you happy

Comment

I nipped in to use the loo .... the girl is the sale rep
              Now that makes sense she had popped out to get you to leave, you were frightening the real customers.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She's living a hard life now going out with me
                ftfy

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Now that makes sense she had popped out to get you to leave, you were frightening the real customers.
                  Still don't get why they had to call the police. I told them I was an important member of the CUK forum, we're all rich contractors ... they suggested I go to the BMW showroom next door as that's what really important classy contractors drive, don't ya know

Comment

Working...
                  X