• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS App - where did my data go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

You know this is general right?
    Yes, I did check it was. Doesn't excuse being a smart alec. And it is a real problem for some.

Unless, of course this is an example of modern humour: you know, like being witty but without the funny bits...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I thought everyone on here would have Private Medical.

Also NHS and app sounds like 'r#p

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Yes, I did check it was. Doesn't excuse being a smart alec. And it is a real problem for some.

Unless, of course this is an example of modern humour: you know, like being witty but without the funny bits...
        Perhaps if you had a "sense of humour" to begin with...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

If you have no idea of the problem probably best not to try to be clever.

HTH
          It's quite sad really. Tries and tries, but never manages it.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

Out of interest, why did you have to re-register for the NHS App - surely you just add you new GP surgery to the existing account?
            You'd think.

I sent all the paperwork the new surgery wanted and received sporadic emails that suggested registration in progress. I tried to log into my NHS App to look at something and was told that because something in my record had changed, I had to re-register. That really only meant reconfirming my NHS number and DoB. I then received an email a few days later to say that my NHS App was now ready for use which is when I discovered all the data was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I found a web page to raise a query with the team so will see what they come back with.
              This is what they said:

"When switching GP surgery, your medical record is sent electronically from your old GP surgery to your newly registered surgery.
              Once your record has been received by your newly registered surgery it may take up to one week for your record to be updated to reflect your new GP surgery registration.
              We would suggest waiting at least one week from your change of GP surgery for this change to be reflected within the NHS account.
              If this time period has passed and you are still not seeing details of your new GP surgery, please raise this with them so they can check that your record has been fully received and updated to reflect your change of surgery."

That doesn't really answer the question as to where all my data have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
                I thought everyone on here would have Private Medical.

Also NHS and app sounds like 'r#p
                THe app is meant to be quite good, this problem seems to be more about whatever nonsense is happening either on the back-end, or through human incompetence at the local GP. My money leans to the latter.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That doesn't really answer the question as to where all my data have gone.
                  Could it re-register is short hand for delete 'old' create 'new'. Or are you in a different NHS area. I live on the Leeds and Wakefield NHS border. They can't see results from each other, I have to be careful where I get my blood tests done. This is my guess and also explains why you can get a paper copy.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

As some here have worked within the NHS digital area, perhaps some light can be shed...

I have just changed GPs, on account of moving house. I used to be able to see all my test results and other gubbins on the NHS App. Since changing GPs and having to re-register for the NHS App, all that data is gone. I now can't double check when I last had a smear test, or what my cholesterol was when I had blood test, etc.

Is this expected functionality? That the only data you see is what has been input by your current GP?
                    Are you after serious answers or has general gave you what you need?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Are you after serious answers or has general gave you what you need?
                      As serious answer would be useful but I do know the perils of General

Comment

Working...
                      X