• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS App - where did my data go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As some here have worked within the NHS digital area, perhaps some light can be shed...

I have just changed GPs, on account of moving house. I used to be able to see all my test results and other gubbins on the NHS App. Since changing GPs and having to re-register for the NHS App, all that data is gone. I now can't double check when I last had a smear test, or what my cholesterol was when I had blood test, etc.

Is this expected functionality? That the only data you see is what has been input by your current GP?

I found a web page to raise a query with the team so will see what they come back with.

Comment

Some GP practices don't allow you to see all your data.

Mine doesn't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Answer according to the conspiracy theorists apparently is everywhere!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Some GP practices don't allow you to see all your data.

Mine doesn't.
          Interesting. Here's a thought - its your personal data, on what basis are they refusing to let you access it?

Put another way, I'm on a "well man" clinic programme, meaning I have to keep track of routine blood results and other esoterica such as weight and BP so I can do stuff like amend the diet if something's going out of range. That would be near impossible without the raw data and the historical trend analyses...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            As some here have worked within the NHS digital area, perhaps some light can be shed...

I have just changed GPs, on account of moving house. I used to be able to see all my test results and other gubbins on the NHS App. Since changing GPs and having to re-register for the NHS App, all that data is gone. I now can't double check when I last had a smear test, or what my cholesterol was when I had blood test, etc.

Is this expected functionality? That the only data you see is what has been input by your current GP?
            Out of interest, why did you have to re-register for the NHS App - surely you just add you new GP surgery to the existing account?

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Interesting. Here's a thought - its your personal data, on what basis are they refusing to let you access it?
              I can get paper copies of test results and medical records but can't get them on the app.

This makes it tulip if I want to discuss a medical issue with a healthcare practitioner who isn't at my GPs practice as I have to collate the information I think they need before hand.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I can get paper copies of test results and medical records but can't get them on the app.

This makes it tulip if I want to discuss a medical issue with a healthcare practitioner who isn't at my GPs practice as I have to collate the information I think they need before hand.
                A first world ******* problem. Oh dear, 'ow sad, never mind.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

A first world ******* problem. Oh dear, 'ow sad, never mind.
                  If you have no idea of the problem probably best not to try to be clever.

HTH
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

If you have no idea of the problem probably best not to try to be clever.

HTH
                    You know this is general right?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X