• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Antique TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a huge (for the time) Sony CRT TV. I could just about lift it for small movings about but definitely needed two people if you wanted to move it a bit further.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Wind your neck in.

RobertMason's email address is listed as a known spammer from Bangladesh. He isn't our local troll. Just because you saw his account being created around the time Baddish was banned you jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Do you know how many spammers per day hit this forum, whose posts you don't see because we keep on top of them?
      2?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Do you know how many spammers per day hit this forum, whose posts you don't see because we keep on top of them?
        Should we include mods in our estimate?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Should we include mods in our estimate?
          they said spammers not addled brains getting lost on the way to the loo (Cojak obviously excepted!)
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I used to have a huge (for the time) Sony CRT TV. I could just about lift it for small movings about but definitely needed two people if you wanted to move it a bit further.
            There's a 21" CTX 4:3 monitor in the front room office cum tip that's so heavy that I can't move it anymore, other than from desk to desk when I'm cleaning.

Now I think about it there's a 26" 4:3 crt Panasonic tv in there too, which is ditto.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
            X