• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arise Sir Mo..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arise Sir Mo..

Farah or Hussein Abdi Kahin.

BBC News - Sir Mo Farah reveals he was trafficked to the UK as a child https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62123886

Oh and there is a Fail version for Vetran
    ​​​​​​​ Mo Farah: I was smuggled into UK and my real name is Hussein https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I would like to know which family used him as a slave, I would guess the family has diplomatic immunity.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Or, for those who don't like the left wing bias of the Torygraph, Sun, Wail, etc, there's always "The Conservative Woman" (strong links to GBeebies) which says Mo should have his knighthood stripped from him.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Or, for those who don't like the left wing bias of the Torygraph, Sun, Wail, etc, there's always "The Conservative Woman" (strong links to GBeebies) which says Mo should have his knighthood stripped from him.
        she is silent on whether the artist who claims to be Elton John (not his real name) should also be stripped (of his knighthood)
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

vetran are you aware of the legal routes to get into the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            vetran are you aware of the legal routes to get into the UK?
            Why? Do you really think that the scum that trafficked him as a boy into modern slavery were interested in legality?

You are Baroness Scotland and I claim my £5.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Why? Do you really think that the scum that trafficked him as a boy into modern slavery were interested in legality?

You are Baroness Scotland and I claim my £5.

On the other thread you said that those who came here illegally should be sent to Rwanda.

Have you changed your mind, or is it maybe that not everyone who arrives here "illegally" should be deported to Rwanda?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

On the other thread you said that those who came here illegally should be sent to Rwanda.

Have you changed your mind, or is it maybe that not everyone who arrives here "illegally" should be deported to Rwanda?
                oh I smell desperation in your argument.

Maybe we should trust the courts?

I would assume for a trafficked child there would be leniency. Maybe you only think in Black and white?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

oh I smell desperation in your argument.

Maybe we should trust the courts?

I would assume for a trafficked child there would be leniency. Maybe you only think in Black and white?
                  You assume....

Oh and the Courts aren't always the issue.

The Home Office is a failed department just ask the Windrush lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You assume....

Oh and the Courts aren't always the issue.

The Home Office is a failed department just ask the Windrush lot.
                    Windrush was 70 years ago and people have been walking around without papers since. I suspect a lot of government departments could be described as failing in that case. Various governments intentionally failed to deal with the situation and when one did they got pilloried.

Comment

Working...
                    X