• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arise Sir Mo..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I would like to know which family used him as a slave, I would guess the family has diplomatic immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      oh I smell desperation in your argument.

Maybe we should trust the courts?

I would assume for a trafficked child there would be leniency. Maybe you only think in Black and white?
      So when you said ALL those in the UK illegally you didn't mean ALL, you meant all and children can stay ... is that only trafficked children, or all children? How about trafficked women sold to the sex trade? can they stay, or not? And trafficked men?

Just trying to understand where your morals draw a line.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        So when you said ALL those in the UK illegally you didn't mean ALL, you meant all and children can stay ... is that only trafficked children, or all children? How about trafficked women sold to the sex trade? can they stay, or not? And trafficked men?

Just trying to understand where your morals draw a line.
        Well unlike some posters on here I don't want to support trafficking, modern slavery and desperate people drowning in the sea so discouraging it by removing the potential benefits seems a moral stance.

Your mileage may vary.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well unlike some posters on here I don't want to support trafficking, modern slavery and desperate people drowning in the sea so discouraging it by removing the potential benefits seems a moral stance.

Your mileage may vary.
          Well, unlike some posters who have asked you a series of simple questions, you seem to claim that dodging the question is a moral stance. Are you a Tory MP?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Well, unlike some posters who have asked you a series of simple questions, you seem to claim that dodging the question is a moral stance. Are you a Tory MP?
            He's in training to be one.

After all he claims all state and judicial systems work.....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I didn't dodge the question I just pointed out if you are talking about morals doing nothing is not an answer.

I have asked you for an alternative multiple times. No answer.

As I have stated many times I see the policy of disauding migrants massing in France then boarding dangerous dinghys (or lorries to suffocate or freeze in) to cross illegally to the UK as a sensible & moral approach.

You and others seem to disagree but have added nothing to the conversation but insults so we can conclude you have lost the argument again.

Comment

I didn't dodge the question I just pointed out if you are talking about morals doing nothing is not an answer.

I have asked you for an alternative multiple times. No answer.

As I have stated many times I see the policy of disauding migrants massing in France then boarding dangerous dinghys (or lorries to suffocate or freeze in) to cross illegally to the UK as a sensible & moral approach.

You and others seem to disagree but have added nothing to the conversation but insults so we can conclude you have lost the argument again.
                You never actually asked direct questions you just refused to answer ours by responding like a Tory MP.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sueellen View Post

you never actually asked direct questions you just refused to answer ours by responding like a tory mp.
                  what alternative do you propose?

Comment

The merit of any illegal should be taken into account, daft deporting someone who actually has proved a real benefit to the country. Not into sport meself, but like to see British citizens winning gold medals.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

what alternative do you propose?
                      Answered before, but ignored for some reason...

If we have a shortage of workers, why do we imprison ALL asylum seekers? Why not have some of them doing the jobs that need doing, earning money, and paying more tax than the average Tory MP?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X