• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are so..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm really surprised that there isn't one single post giving mumsnet hugs. I'm fully on the side of all the comments and her DH but I wouldn't have expected her to get ripped a new one on mumsnet. That said I haven't been on there for a very long time so not used to the type of responses. I did think they'd all be sickeningly nice.
    Yeah you obviously know women well! All made of sugar & spice. I love Mrs V dearly but the intrigue around her friends gets right on my tits. They are all at each other's throats over some perceived slight.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Yeah you obviously know women well! All made of sugar & spice. I love Mrs V dearly but the intrigue around her friends gets right on my tits. They are all at each other's throats over some perceived slight.
      And they are adult women.

Teenage girls -
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I love Mrs V dearly but the intrigue around her friends gets right on my tits. They are all at each other's throats over some perceived slight.
        The Real Housewives of Slough.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

The Real Housewives of Slough.
          yep but the tits are natural & saggy!

Comment

They are "The Saggy Social Sisters of Slough."

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              They are "The Saggy Social Sisters of Slough."

you have met them?

Oh compared to some of the mums at the various schools these aren't too bad but a psychiatrist would have a full time job defusing this stuff.

Comment

you have met them?
                I was just thinking of the name of the TV program that could showcase their interactions.

Oh compared to some of the mums at the various schools these aren't too bad but a psychiatrist would have a full time job defusing this stuff.
                Oh an extra dimension to the program. A psychiatrist/psychologist to analyse their social interactions linking it back to their childhood, their family structure etc.

Comment

their childhood, their family structure etc. IQ
                  Nearer the mark

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post

Nearer the mark
                    oh no the myriad of fathers and lovers most definitely has an impact. Don't just blame the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I quietly screamed at it too, I'd paid a fortune to get in, queued for bloody ages and when I got there it was a tulip incoherent cartoon. Michelangelo professed he couldn't paint and I agree with him, much better with sculptures.
                      Went there once with the missus. Not sure I agree he couldn't paint. God in bed with a lot of little naked boys seemed very appropriate for the Catholic church anyway.

PS Only just realised that, given your interest in ancient history, your name Gibbon is probably nowt to do with apes but based on Edward Gibbon.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X