• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to Gilead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You are accusing me of making stuff up and you come up out with some more rubbish.
    well I am trying alternate explanations so you understand your position doesn't make sense.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

as I said making tulip up, that is not what I am proposing. You are just too obsessed about your genders right to kill little foetuses to listen.
      Where are sexes or genders mentioned in this statement?

"you cannot force a person to use their body to keep someone or something else alive"

Your assertion that every women who gets an unwanted pregnancy is borderline insane isn't helping your argument.
      Highlight were I made that exact statement.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

well I am trying alternate explanations so you understand your position doesn't make sense.
        No you are just throwing your toys out of the pram when I gave you a fundamental position without referencing social factors e.g. domestic violence, crime e.g. rape, physical injuries, mental injuries, learning disabilities, the risk of physical and/or physical injuries, and death.

Interestingly going back over David Steele's position over abortion it was always to stop back street abortions. He also pointed out you cannot distinctly separate social from medical factors.

Comment

There's a bit of a whiff of mansplaining misogyny here.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen makes tulip up View Post

No you are just throwing your toys out of the pram when I gave you a fundamental position without referencing social factors e.g. domestic violence, crime e.g. rape, physical injuries, mental injuries, learning disabilities, the risk of physical and/or physical injuries, and death.

Interestingly going back over David Steele's position over abortion it was always to stop back street abortions. He also pointed out you cannot distinctly separate social from medical factors.
            ~99% of abortions are made to protect the 'ex mothers' mental health those are the the facts. The percentage of abortions required after abuse is less than <5%. The percentage of pregnancies threatening the ex mothers health according to one Doctor and a fax machine is < 1%. Your argument was that abortions are for health or abuse reasons and the by choice abortions that make up 95%+ of not really human deaths were irrelevant. Luckily it seems we have changed your perception a little bit.

Changing tactics may change the number of unwanted pregnancies, but you don't want to listen. What is the harm in looking at the reasons why unwanted pregnancies happen and fixing those to avoid the real trauma that abortion causes.Improved education and contraception provision actually works in other countries.

You are unable to talk about reviewing this and making positive changes for some reason or even accept fathers may be affected. My toys are firmly in my pram but you seem to have lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              There's a bit of a whiff of mansplaining misogyny here.
              Yes because sharing facts are mansplaining. Talking tulip and ignoring others is a feminine right.

Comment

Yes because sharing facts are mansplaining. Talking tulip and ignoring others is a feminine right.
                The reason you have been called out is that you seem to deliberately confusing the arguments of 2 women on this thread.

LM's arguments centered around abuse. Mine centered around health.

I then gave you the fundamental principle of my arguments which is "you cannot force a person to use their body to keep someone or something else alive"

Instead of answering that you waffle on about reducing abortions and men's rights over their female sexual partner's body.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The reason you have been called out is that you seem to deliberately confusing the arguments of 2 women on this thread.

LM's arguments centered around abuse. Mine centered around health.

I then gave you the fundamental principle of my arguments which is "you cannot force a person to use their body to keep someone or something else alive"

Instead of answering that you waffle on about reducing abortions and men's rights over their female sexual partner's body.
                  I have never suggested that we force anyone to do anything. That is firmly in your mind that supports killing innocents.

quick hint if you ever you use the words "called out" you are either documenting a street brawl or your name should be Karen.

Comment

Mental health challenges do not mean someone is certifiably insane and to state that we're saying everyone who has an abortion is insane says a heck of a lot about you.

Like pretty much everything, mental health is a scale. What's world ending to one person is just another Tuesday to someone else.

No-one sets out to have an abortion. As I said before, life happens and you can't always stop a pregnancy so the fall-back position is to abort if taking the pregnancy to full term would cause more harm.

Comment

I have never suggested that we force anyone to do anything. That is firmly in your mind that supports killing innocents

quick hint if you ever you use the words "called out" you are either documenting a street brawl or your name should be Karen.

Where did I say you did?

Why are you unable to respond to the argument - "you cannot force a person to use their body to keep someone or something else alive"?

Comment

Working...
                      X