• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo's Latest Photo Opp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoJo's Latest Photo Opp

Click image for larger version

Name:	GettyImages-1239049282-1-1038x778.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	4221956
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

"The prime minister had been due to give a speech in Doncaster, but has travelled to Kyiv instead."

Doncaster really must be tulip.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Red Wall? What Red Wall?

Boris plans his UN envoy job for when he's no longer PM..
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"The prime minister had been due to give a speech in Doncaster, but has travelled to Kyiv instead."

it is!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

it is!
          So it's worse than Wakefield?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Not been to Wakefield but Doncaster multiple times as a day trip.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Much.
              Originally posted by https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Doncaster
              A place full of in-bred, piggy-eyed, adidas-wearing, chavish oiks and their orange-faced breeding partners, who all live on a diet of Iceland budget sausages and Sunny D, with their feral offspring running around making the place look like something that would scare the shyte out of Tolkien and Charles Dickens.

Although not a garrison town in the mould of Aldershot, Osnabruck or Chatham, its female denizens have a reputation to rival their garrison counterparts. The town has the unique distinction of having the highest AIDS/HIV and teenage pregnancy rates in the country. This is a remarkable achievement in light of the fact that many of the local 'talent' have the same characteristics, physique and vocabulary of Vicky Pollard.

There are several prison establishments in the area, one of which is responsible for training prison staff in riot control techniques. At the end of these courses it is tradition for course members, (many of whom are ex-forces or ex-miners and not easily fazed or scared), to complete their training by visiting many of the hostelries of Doncaster on their last evening.

Veterans of this hardening process have distinguishing characteristics such as the thousand yard stare and other symptoms similar to PTSD. Those displaying the severest symptoms appear to be those who were naive enough to remain sober during the ordeal.

Let's face it, if you built a wall round the pit villages of South Yorkshire and gassed the inhabitants like badgers then the gene pool would improve and the crime rate would drop to near zero. Doncaster? You have been warned!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I went to school in Doncaster for a while. I didn't enjoy it.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Much.
                  excellent that gave me a laugh, I won't share with my ex boss who is from there.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Much.
                    I'm not so sure these days. In my youth (1980s) in Pontefract, Donny was for an easy lay whilst Wakey was a bit hit or miss with a bit of posh. I left at 16, but used to go back to go out with old mates.

Having been dragged to Wakey recently it is a dump with piss swamped doorways and groups of young bored men wandering around in anti social groups. The only redeeming feature is it has a decent Sainsbury's. Some of the outlying places are still good like Horbury (but don't go too far west as you hit Dewsbury) and Sandal/New Miller Dam, but don't go into the Asda if you want to still believe in intelligent humans.

In fact, on Politics North yesterday morning, the Wakey residents were complaining that they had been left behind by Castleford and Pontefract. Now that takes some doing!
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X