• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

What accent would you want your sex bot to have?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What accent would you want your sex bot to have?

Brits can't take world's first sex robot seriously as saucy doll given 'Glasgow accent'

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...first-27173069

A bizarre video of a talking sex robot has done the rounds on social media as it appeared to have a Glaswegian accent - leaving many in hysterics.

The clip, showing Realbotix CEO Matt McMullen discussing how the Harmony 2.1 robot will work, was shared alongside the caption: "The first sex robots are about to hit the market."

Matt explains how an app can be connected to the sex robot, allowing people to have a "conversation with it".

The robot then "comes to life" and says (in an undeniably Scottish accent): "Glad you came back so fast baby, I'm glad you came back that fast.

Janner always does it for me

Comment

Twinkie from Buck Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post
        Janner always does it for me
        https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2587674

Comment

Dublin or Parisien
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

wierd science

Comment

Eugggh. I made the mistake of clicking that "sex robot" link and saw "Piers Morgan sex doll could soon be for sale complete with lifelike orifices"

I was just gonna have my dinner, have to put it off now, feel sick.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Eugggh. I made the mistake of clicking that "sex robot" link and saw "Piers Morgan sex doll could soon be for sale complete with lifelike orifices"

I was just gonna have my dinner, have to put it off now, feel sick.
                So many levels of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                  Twiki from Buck Rogers.
                  Best not to have Buck as your safe word then.

Bidibidibidibidibidibidi.

qh
                  Last edited by quackhandle; 21 June 2022, 09:28. Reason: its Twiki
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

So many levels of wrong.
                    was that a Piers review?
                    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Working...
                    X