• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What accent would you want your sex bot to have?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

Best not to have Buck as your safe word then.

Bidibidibidibidibidibidi.

qh
    I asked the wife what she wanted her safe word would be, she replied "Meatloaf"

Surprised by this I asked why and she said "I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

So many levels of wrong.
    was that a Piers review?

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    Twiki from Buck Rogers.
    Best not to have Buck as your safe word then.

Bidibidibidibidibidibidi.

qh
    Last edited by quackhandle; 21 June 2022, 09:28. Reason: its Twiki

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Eugggh. I made the mistake of clicking that "sex robot" link and saw "Piers Morgan sex doll could soon be for sale complete with lifelike orifices"

I was just gonna have my dinner, have to put it off now, feel sick.
    So many levels of wrong.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Eugggh. I made the mistake of clicking that "sex robot" link and saw "Piers Morgan sex doll could soon be for sale complete with lifelike orifices"

I was just gonna have my dinner, have to put it off now, feel sick.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    wierd science

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Dublin or Parisien

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post
    Janner always does it for me
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2587674

Leave a comment:

• TheDude
    replied
    Twinkie from Buck Rogers.

Leave a comment:

• Guy At Charnock Richard
    replied
    Janner always does it for me

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    started a topic What accent would you want your sex bot to have?

What accent would you want your sex bot to have?

Brits can't take world's first sex robot seriously as saucy doll given 'Glasgow accent'

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...first-27173069

A bizarre video of a talking sex robot has done the rounds on social media as it appeared to have a Glaswegian accent - leaving many in hysterics.

The clip, showing Realbotix CEO Matt McMullen discussing how the Harmony 2.1 robot will work, was shared alongside the caption: "The first sex robots are about to hit the market."

Matt explains how an app can be connected to the sex robot, allowing people to have a "conversation with it".

The robot then "comes to life" and says (in an undeniably Scottish accent): "Glad you came back so fast baby, I'm glad you came back that fast.

Working...
X