• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best place you've ever been on holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post

I went on a lad's holiday to Thailand in the same year - we did a week in Phuket and a week in Samui (N.B. I did not partake in sex tourism).
    You say, defensively..

But you're right, Thailand is great. I've spent several long holidays in Pattaya in Thailand. Great weather, good varied food, decent prices, warm seas, and friendly people. I swear I would go there for my hols even if the whole city wasn't one massive brothel

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

You say, defensively..

But you're right, Thailand is great. I've spent several long holidays in Pattaya in Thailand. Great weather, good varied food, decent prices, warm seas, and friendly people. I swear I would go there for my hols even if thewhole city wasn't one massive brothel
      I hear Walking Street there is quite an eye opener

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

in Vegas???? Is anything cheap in Vegas?
        Cheap to drink if you're gambling. Though the gambling can be quite expensive.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Cheap to drink if you're gambling. Though the gambling can be quite expensive.
          The betting odds are very poor in Vegas so I never gamble there.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

This is among the more beautiful places I've been, a beachside yurt along a dirt track with a private residents beach.

https://www.wyapoint.com/

I can't find a good photo but they also have treehouse lodges built up the trunks of some massive redwoods etc... hoping to return and stay there one day.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              This is among the more beautiful places I've been, a beachside yurt along a dirt track with a private residents beach.

https://www.wyapoint.com/

I can't find a good photo but they also have treehouse lodges built up the trunks of some massive redwoods etc... hoping to return and stay there one day.
              Looks lovely that. I am planning a trip to Canada at some point

Comment

Antigua

Glorious beaches, great food and raw history.

Followed by

New York strangely enough seeing the sights you see in Movies & TV.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post

Looks lovely that. I am planning a trip to Canada at some point
                  Anywhere not doesn't have FOG.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X