• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo to face confidence vote….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoJo to face confidence vote….

Vote to be held today
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Yeah, the Tory polling in the upcoming Wakefield by-election is appalling and mainly because of lies and party gate, he is toast imho, Unless somehow gets a thumping majority.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Even if he wins the no confidence vote it doesn't mean he will be Tory leader come the next general election.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If he wins does anyone know for how long he’s safe from another challenge? I can’t remember if it was 12 or 24 months
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          If he wins does anyone know for how long he’s safe from another challenge? I can’t remember if it was 12 or 24 months
          12 months.
          https://www.theguardian.com/politics...s-johnson-work
          Last edited by SueEllen; 6 June 2022, 08:11.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Currently, 12 months. Of course, that can change, as the rules are entirely within the purview of the '22 at all times. Still, not a very coordinated effort from the rebels. Were they coordinated, they would've waited until after the two by-elections.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Currently, 12 months. Of course, that can change, as the rules are entirely within the purview of the '22 at all times. Still, not a very coordinated effort from the rebels. Were they coordinated, they would've waited until after the two by-elections.
              Maybe they want to increase the chances of the party winning the by-elections.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Maybe they want to increase the chances of the party winning the by-elections.
                Right, because Johnson winning in an unconvincing way that drags this out forever is bound to help

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Right, because Johnson winning in an unconvincing way that drags this out forever is bound to help
                  But Johnson losing might help.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

But Johnson losing might help.
                    Equally likely him winning might help. The real man int the street has far bigger things to concern himself with than the outfall of the Partygate nonsense and the machinations of a rag tag bundle of newbies, malcontents and has-beens.

My bet is on a Johnson win by 20-30 votes
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X